• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Epic Keith

By Ysmir you're going to FREEZE to death!
The only way to do this by quality is by rep, AND I AIN'T GETTING NO REP LATELY! :mad:

Kristin_Guminski

If the categories are staying the same, you can copy/paste DM's Legends OP into your first post and thus it's editable. If it post count category names are changing and/or the post count requirements are getting changed, just edit the pasted text accordingly.

The real question to be answered though is whether there is a single path like before or if there is a second track (mages and warriors)

What I would do if you wanted warrior levels would be to leave the post count number requirements the same but just make the category title indicative of the two possibilities, ie "Mage title" / "warrior title"

If the old thread gets I unstickied, I also would provide a link back to acknowledge the original thread
Hey I'm new here n need some help. Got a sec

A.Auditore

maybe...
Is anyone still doing this? If so then I am past 2000 so Master Wizard for me please.
...Performs lonely little happy jig...
I'm up there with the Kitty... just not going to dance, no one needs to see me dancing

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts