• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass
If the categories are staying the same, you can copy/paste DM's Legends OP into your first post and thus it's editable. If it post count category names are changing and/or the post count requirements are getting changed, just edit the pasted text accordingly.

The real question to be answered though is whether there is a single path like before or if there is a second track (mages and warriors)

What I would do if you wanted warrior levels would be to leave the post count number requirements the same but just make the category title indicative of the two possibilities, ie "Mage title" / "warrior title"

If the old thread gets I unstickied, I also would provide a link back to acknowledge the original thread

Specter of Death

Omnipresent Moderator
Staff member
OK. I am taking this as a personal Challenge. As for pictures or Icons similar to that of the ones in the original thread, I'll find those later. :D

So I was thinking that you could still have the two universal ranks:

The Divines - 10,000 Posts
The Forum Pilgrims - 5000 Posts

Then, below that there would be 10 ranks for the 3 major Class Types [Thief, Mages, Warriors] with the same amount of posts per class:

100 Posts - Associate, Associate, and Toad
200 Posts - Apprentice, Apprentice, and Wet Ear
300 Posts - Journeyman, Journeyman, and Footpad
500 Posts - Swordsman, Evoker, and Blackcap
600 Posts - Protector, Conjurer, and Operative
720 Posts - Defender, Magician, and Bandit
850 Posts - Warder, Warlock, and Captain
1000 Posts - Guardian, Wizard, and Ringleader
2000 Posts - Champion, Master Wizard, and Master Mind
3000 Posts - Master/Master Fighter, Arch-Mage, and Master Theif

So with all of these, I used the different ranks within the Fighters Guild, The Mages Guild/The Original Thread, and the Thieves Guild ranks of Morrowind and Oblivion and some of Skyrim.

What do Ya'll Think. I will work my wonders and attempt to find some more symbols for the Warrior and Thief, and we can use the same symbols for the Mage path, and the Final 2 ranks.

Specter of Death

Omnipresent Moderator
Staff member
You can even have Assassin Ranks if you would like, but that might stray away from the whole perk foundation. Here are those Ranks (In order of Post Requirements up to 3000 posts):

Apprentice
Journeyman
Operator
Wetboy
Executioner
Punisher
Terminator
Assassin
Dark Brother
Master Assassin

LotusEater

I brake for blue butterflies
Quantity doesn't legendary make. It's all about quality.

LotusEater

Is that meant to mean something? Ha ha! I'm not sure... :D

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Not at all. Though these threads were a nice idea, they were fundamentally flawed from their original inception considering that I can achieve legendary status by doing something as silly as...

LotusEater

... spreading

LotusEater

my posts

LotusEater

out

LotusEater

LotusEater