Just Noticed: Oblivion is 10 Years Old

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Clau

The Fateless One
In between trotting back and forth between Skyrim and Fallout 4, saw a random post on Tumblr about TES: Oblivion being a decade old. Time sure does fly by!

Loved this game as it was my first PS3 game and the first PC game I've tried modding with.

In commemoration, I think I'll start a new playthrough with Oblivion.

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage
I've just started a new playthrough on Oblivion myself, though I'm quite excited for my copy of Morrowind to arrive.

Clau

The Fateless One
I've just started a new playthrough on Oblivion myself, though I'm quite excited for my copy of Morrowind to arrive.

Cool!

I've been stumbling on the combat and navigation. It may take awhile before I get that good grasp of the game once more.

There is this small unfamiliarity that makes the game feel quite new despite fragments of information come flashing back to me.

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage

Cool!

I've been stumbling on the combat and navigation. It may take awhile before I get that good grasp of the game once more.

There is this small unfamiliarity that makes the game feel quite new despite fragments of information come flashing back to me.

Takes a bit of getting used to, my character fell over and it shocked me. I completely forgot that can happen with low fatigue.

Kohlar the Unkilled

Time for some ale
Oblivion is a masterpiece.

On my first playthrough I finished the main quest fairly quickly. This time, I'm in the process of doing "everything" before completing the main quest. I've completed all the guild quests and thoroughly enjoyed them all. Currently I'm engaged with the task of completing all the Daedric quests. I've still quite a few of those to go; Boethia's been my favorite thus far.

Long live Oblivion! :beermug:

Voorth

"Dyin' ain't much of a living, boy." - Josey Wales
Oblivion is a masterpiece.

On my first playthrough I finished the main quest fairly quickly. This time, I'm in the process of doing "everything" before completing the main quest. I've completed all the guild quests and thoroughly enjoyed them all. Currently I'm engaged with the task of completing all the Daedric quests. I've still quite a few of those to go; Boethia's been my favorite thus far.

Long live Oblivion! :beermug:

I too really liked Oblivion, and was pretty quick about finishing the main quest with my first character - I was Level 6.

Shivering Isles was downright hilarious at times.

Landon_

The Oblivion quests were well done. So many memorable quests. The one where you enter the painting, The Grey Fox story line, Assassins guild. The quality of the writing in Oblivion far outstrips that of Skyrim for me.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts