Just bought morrowind, so exited to play it again

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

beastoking

Sunvaar Do Keizaal
I found a copy for sale at a yardsale for the pc, game of the year edition and im exited as fl*ff to play it again.
Anyone know some good mods for it? (not on nexus)
Or some specific location to explore?

MjolnirV

xDoctor Bob
I just started playing my GOTY edition on my xbox. Such an amazing game

MjolnirV

xDoctor Bob
360 or regular Xbox? Because i dont know if 360 plays regular Xbox games.

Morrowind is backwards compatible for the 360, that's what I'm playing on

MjolnirV

xDoctor Bob
Oh ok, i didnt know it could be played on 360's, my friend has one and he cant play any of the Xbox games i have on it.
some games are playable, some are not.

beastoking

Sunvaar Do Keizaal
I just found out theres a mod to combine morrowind with oblivion, so i guess i can now still play morrowind, with all of my oblivion mods and the looks of it. (enter maniacal laugh here)
Halo 2 should be. I've played it online on 360 before.
Realy? Huh, i wonder why it wont work then.

Zyphur

Frack yes, it's probably funner to mod than Skyrim. ^.^ (I wouldn't know, however it's older and has limited voice-acting, so it's much easier to manipulate)

I use:

Morrowind Overhaul (increases graphics, makes it prettier; comes with other recommended graphical mods like Better Bodies)

Morrowind Code Patch (For glitches)

Delayed Dark Brotherhood Attack Mod (Delays a certain assassin from attacking you at level 1, srry for spoilers :))

Starfire's NPC Additions (Adds more NPC's; makes it more lively)

Children of Morrowind (adds kids and teenagers and random babies and pregnant women; they did a pretty good job on it, voice-acting and everything)

Teleportation Ring (In Morrowind you can't fast travel, so you may want this >.<)

A few companion mods, some of them add a few interesting companions and quests that have more personality than the standard, boring NPC. My favorite are Jasmine, Constance, and Julan. (If you do get companions, the teleportation ring won't work on them so you'll need another mod like that.)

There's this White Wolf questline thing that I plan to get later, but I don't need it right now. It's suppose to be big.

There's a Romance mod. It let's you marry any NPC and then have a baby with them. (I have it installed but I haven't married anyone yet).

I found out about a lot of them from here. I usually download them from Planet Elder Scrolls, not Nexus.

Recommended mods Morrowind - Nexus Wiki

beastoking

Sunvaar Do Keizaal
Frack yes, it's probably funner to mod than Skyrim. ^.^ (I wouldn't know, however it's older and has limited voice-acting, so it's much easier to manipulate)

I use:

Morrowind Overhaul (increases graphics, makes it prettier; comes with other recommended graphical mods like Better Bodies)

Morrowind Code Patch (For glitches)

Delayed Dark Brotherhood Attack Mod (Delays a certain assassin from attacking you at level 1, srry for spoilers :))

Starfire's NPC Additions (Adds more NPC's; makes it more lively)

Children of Morrowind (adds kids and teenagers and random babies and pregnant women; they did a pretty good job on it, voice-acting and everything)

Teleportation Ring (In Morrowind you can't fast travel, so you may want this >.<)

A few companion mods, some of them add a few interesting companions and quests that have more personality than the standard, boring NPC. My favorite are Jasmine, Constance, and Julan. (If you do get companions, the teleportation ring won't work on them so you'll need another mod like that.)

There's this White Wolf questline thing that I plan to get later, but I don't need it right now. It's suppose to be big.

There's a Romance mod. It let's you marry any NPC and then have a baby with them. (I have it installed but I haven't married anyone yet).

I found out about a lot of them from here. I usually download them from Planet Elder Scrolls, not Nexus.

Recommended mods Morrowind - Nexus Wiki
Sadly i dont think i can get any of these since my nexus account is long gone, maybe some of them are on planet elderscrolls.
The teleportation ring better be, im too lazy to walk all over morrowind.:confused:

Zyphur

Nexus isn't really that great when it comes to Morrowind, a lot of them aren't there and the one's that are are just taken from Planet Elder Scrolls. It's better to look there, plus you don't need an account to download them.

beastoking

Sunvaar Do Keizaal
Nexus isn't really that great when it comes to Morrowind, a lot of them aren't there and the one's that are are just taken from Planet Elder Scrolls. It's better to look there, plus you don't need an account to download them.
I actually prefer planet elderscrolls on account that you dont need an account, its all direct downloads, and never once have i heard of a ban there, when on nexus there are so many freakin bans.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts