• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

MidnightCthulhu

Gamer Demoness
    ((Hello! Welcome to Ji'zeera's Tavern, enjoy your stay. Here you can have a drink, have eighteen drinks, flirt with the barmaid, get slapped by the barmaid, start drunken brawls, order weird cocktails and cuisine, steal everyone's sweetrolls, bust out your lute and play a hearty round of Ragnar the Red, have drinking competitions, brag about your adventures and so on. Just abide by the main roleplaying rules and everything should be fine.
    App:
    Name:
    Race:
    Class:
    Appearance:
    Personality:

That should do it, really. Have fun ^_^))

Ji'zeera sighed as she absentmindedly cleaned a tankard with a somewhat filthy rag.
    She finally had permission to have a tavern in Solitude after a long time of convincing the authorities that she wasn't a thief or a skooma dealer. The Winking Skeever was closing down, so she had thought it was the perfect time to open up a new place for all the town drunkards and wanderers to spend their coin on drinks.

Her tavern had been open for a few days now, but few people had stopped by except a few vagabonds and a creepy Argonian who wouldn't shut up about "jobs" for her to do. Ji'zeera knew that her people had a bad reputation in Skyrim, and she didn't want to make it worse. After a while the Argonian thankfully left her alone.

Ji'zeera hoped that some adventurers would come and stay for a while, sharing stories of their magnificent deeds. But for now, she was stuck here making beds and cleaning mugs for no one in particular. She began to hum a little Elsweyr song to herself as she waited for customers.

Kalib

Kalib made his way into the tavern, after turning in a few bounty heads. He really had nowhere else to be, and the only reason he entered the tavern was because he was growing tired of the looks his ice wolf companion was receiving. Kalib liked Slayer, his wolf, better than most people. But for some reason, people always stared and whispered under their breath, thinking Kalib couldn't hear them. It was all together annoying, and reminded the duo of why they normally kept to themselves, and the wilderness.

The Redguard looked around for a moment before setting himself down and placing a few coins on the bar counter and silently waited for service, if he'd even be served at all.

hershangames

Hershan slowly opened the door and entered the tavern. An aura of mistery and darkness surrounded him, and his pitch black hood darkened his face.
    He crossed eyes with the redguard that was sitting next to an ice wolf.

He ordered a bottle of alto wine and a a beefsteak from the barmaid that was looking at him with those intriguing eyes and sat next to the redguard.
    -Such a beautiful wolf... I like wolves you know, although I prefer tigers, but you don't get many tigers around here you know.

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Kalib

"I suppose. I've never truly been one for most other animals. Or company, for that matter. Not to be of offense, friend, but why is it you've come to set yourself by me?"

Kivuli_The_Khajit

Werewolf Queen of Skyrim
    Name: Lazgl gra-Narzulbur
    Race: Khasimer (Khajiit/Orc hybrid)
    Class: Medic Mage/Warrior (Two-Handed, Heavy Armor)
    Appearance: Has the build of a thin, average-height Khajiit but with the odd green coloring of an Orc, and blue facial paint. Raspberry-pink feline eyes. Has the typical orcish tusks, and hime-cut orangey-reddish hair in this spikey-layered style. Wears the Hooded Green Robes (Fortify Restoration + Magicka Regen and Fortify Alchemy enchantments), Black mage boots (Fortify Sneak and Muffle), Gloves (Fortify Lockpick and Pickpocket), Copper-Moonstone Circlet (Waterbreathing), Gold-Emerald Ring (Resist Disease and Magic), and Amulet of Mara (Enchanted nothing herself, these were all gifts to her from people.)
    Personality: Sweet and kind, always looking to help others. While she can swing a greatsword, battleaxe, or warhammer like any other Orc, she prefers to instead fight the invisible forces of disease and illness with that same ferocity.

Lazgl wanders into Ji'zeera's tavern, looking for a quick meal and nap before heading back to the College of Winterhold. She heads right up to the barkeep and plunks a decent-sized coin purse on the bar. "I'd like all the potato and horker stews you have, please. Oh, and some Argonian Bloodwine if you have any. If not, regular wine will do nicely." She purrs to Ji'zeera, sitting down at the bar.

Last edited:
    Name: Okar
    Race: Orc
    Class: Warrior/Smith
    Appearance: common green skin, red war paint, scars on his left cheek, wears full Orcish armor, with the occasion of wearing the Masque of Clavicus Vile, also wears one of the three Gauldur amulet fragments that enhances health, while all the while carries around with him an Dwarven Warhammer(epic) he made himself, with the soul trap enchantment, dubbed the Warhammer of Souls.

Okar made his way into the new tavern, curious about the new environment. Granted, it has been a while since he was in Solitude, seeing as he planned to join the Imperial army sometime soon. But for now, he seemed rather content with working on his smithing skills, and exploring skyrim, even if it meant bashing a few bandit's heads in.

Propping his Warhammer up against the wall, the Orc sat at one of the tables against the wall, taking off his helmet and setting it to the side. "Well," Okar said, scratching his chin. "Seems like times are changing after all..."

TheDreamersverse

Brit Fahiil Vahdin
    Name: Ashryn Fenmoira
    Race: Wood Elf
    Class: Rouge Archer
    Appearance: Short for one of the Bosmer, To keep her hair out of her face it is also quite short, yet a soft brown like tree bark, Her bright eyes the color of the sky, She is wearing a full set of Imperial Armor. Yet she does not seem the kind to be in a bloody war.
    Personality: Ask and you might get to know me a little.

Solitude... I've never much cared for the main port of Skyrim, never much liked the way the guards looked at me when I arrived. As I am walking I notice something strange about The Winking Skeever. The place seems to have gone under new management. "Hmm, When could this have happened? Possibly when I was on my way to Falkreath, Stupid Jarl... Huge waste of my time. Not to mention my healing potions." I wince as I remember the stab wound just healing on my lower stomach. Before I can open the tavern a Guard walks up to me and says "What do you want little Elf?" As I look up at him and try not to grind my teeth, he looks down and smiles eyes roaming. 'You make me sick' I think hatefully. 'No use in going to jail today though...' "Oh! Don't mind me 'Sir' it's been a long day and I was just heading into the tavern for a drink! And possibly some rest, now I have had a very long day and I must be going now." I take this moment to give him a fake bright smile. He chuckles, eyes not leaving their spot on my body. "Well little Elf why don't you stay with me" I shudder, he happens to take it as encouragement. "Yes, that would be nice spend the night with a Real Nord Man. What do you say?" 'You pig, can't you see you disgust me' "Oh my!" I pretend to blush "Why I don't think I could do that, now if you please I must be on my way." As I try to walk away into the tavern he grabs my hand, and I see anger in his eyes. Fear enters mine as he pulls me back to him. "Why you! Worthless woman! Can't you see you don't very much have a choice." Right before he could throw me to the ground, I rip my arm free and punch him as hard as I can in his helmetless face. "Try that again and it will be the LAST thing you do." I mutter darkly. Fortune has befallen me as I notice another Guard shake his head at his fellow solider. "Go on in Miss, don't let him stop you. I'll take this from here." I nod at the man before entering.
    As the door creaks open I notice how there aren't as many people as their would have been if this was still The Winking Skeever. As I turn toward the counter I see why, it's now owned by a Khajit. 'Again all these Nords see is race' i walk up to the bar and ask for One Ale, some Venison Stew, and my favorite part a Sweet Role. "Yes I would also like to inquire about your accommodations? Is there a room available?" After paying 10 gold I move to a table in the corner near some crazy Argonian. He keeps whining about some drink he's lost or wants me to find or something. Finally after noticing my glare he looks away quite for the first time since I've gotten here. As I start to eat my food I hear a whine and look over to see a Redguard Man And a wolf sitting with another man whose face was blocked from my sight by the cloak he wore. I also hear him mutter something about a Tiger to the Redguard. I also notice an Orc with red face paint sitting by himself. Examining him closer I notice he hands are very calloused. 'Probably a smith' I think to myself 'Been needing my blade sharpened... And some new arrows. Catalysiik (her bow) won't be able to bring down deer without more arrows. Last three were wasted on that bear.'

Kivuli_The_Khajit

Werewolf Queen of Skyrim
    After obtaining her foods and drink, the Khasimer medic heads over towards the congregation happening. The one consisting of a crazy Argonian and a rather civil-seeming Bosmer. She sits down next to the lass in question. "So, who might you be?" She inquires, all chipper and optimistic.

TheDreamersverse

Brit Fahiil Vahdin
    "Oh, Ashryn, most call me Ash." As I look at the female, I begin to wonder. "Excuse me if this may seem a bit rude but, I've never really met anyone like you anywhere in Skyrim. I was just wondering if your from here?" Finally finished with my main course I begin to eat my Sweet Role

TheDovahkin

Name and race: Soridius, Redguard
    Class: Warrior/Sellsword. Uses a sword and shield with full banded iron armour.
    Appearance: Has a black Mohawk and a long dirty beard. He has a black eye and both eyes are bloodshot. His lip is bleeding and his nose looks as if it has been broken.
    Personality: Fierce to those who disrespect him and kind and loving to people he knows. Kills not for gold nor pleasure, but for glory to his name. Would as easily decapitate a bandit as start a family. Loves the few nights he can have in the inn getting completely drunk. He would face anyone in a brawl but if he is drunk he would take on the whole inn (and probably win). He is extremely tough and was born for battle.

A tall redguard ducks through the doorframe of the inn with an unconscious guard on his back. He sweeps the pub and spots a young Bosmer at a table with a strange looking orc. He thuds over and drops the body at the Bosmer's feet. "I believe this is yours?" He says in a low growl. Then he yanks his iron helmet off and grabs the orc's napkin and wipes his bloody lip with it and throws it back down at her. He walks off in the direction of the bar with his hands deep in his pockets looking for his coin purse.

TheDreamersverse

Brit Fahiil Vahdin
    Before the Khasimer can answer a male Redguard bursts through the door. His gaze travels the inn as his eyes land on me, I notice the body carried upon his shoulder. 'Wait... That's the guard from earlier... I know I didn't hit him that hard, could this man have-' before I can even finish my thought the Redguard is dropping the guards body at my feet. "I believe this is yours." My mouth drops open in sunrise. Before I can say anything he's wiping the blood off his face and talking towards the bar. I spring up from my table and stop him. "Please allow me to buy you a drink. You seem to have had a longer day than me friend, and you seem like you need some help, your lip will not heal if it has gotten infected. Please allow me to heal you, for I am quite adept at restoration magics. It'll fix your bruised eye as well. So what do you say hmm?"

TheDreamersverse

Brit Fahiil Vahdin
    Before the Khasmir can reply a Redguard is dropping the same guard who messed with me at my feet. "I believe this belongs to you." Then he's walking off. I look down to the Nord at my feet. Almost laughing at his unconscious state. "One moment please." I state looking at the Khasmir. Walking up to the Redguard I say "You must have me confused with someone else, because I would never want what you left at my table." Noticing his split lip and bruised eye I get the feeling this man is a warrior. "Now for doing that to him, let ME buy you a drink." Not waiting for him to say no or try to stop me I hand the Khajit at the bar some gold. "Get this man a drink, anything he wants. And keep the change."

Watching the interactions going on in this tavern made Okar shake his head with a sigh. He wanted to get away from any action, but it always seems to drift his way, whether he liked it or not. Having ran into a few stormcloak soldiers and almost having an all out skirmish with some Thalmor Justicars, the wisened Orc just wanted some R&R.

"Never would've thought that this place would be lively..." The Orc muttered to himself, keeping his Warhammer in close view. Never knew if he was gonna need to intimidate some poor bastard. Besides, he's not one to intimidate, anyways. Do unto others and all that crap.

TheDreamersverse

Brit Fahiil Vahdin
    (Sorry about the double post, just use the second one! My phone didn't register that it had been posted so I started over and now it looks bad)

TheDovahkin

He looks down at the Bosmer, she looks up at him. "Thank you." He grunts and then asks the waiter for some nord mead. When he gets his drink he walks back to the Bosmer's table with her and sits down. "So who are you?" He asks her, then he sees the strange looking orc and says "Sorry to sound rude but, what are you?"

TheDovahkin

"I'm Soridius. I'm a mercenary. If you got a ten gold bounty I'll slice your head off. You ain't got a bounty have you?"

TheDreamersverse

Brit Fahiil Vahdin
    "Not that I know of, though I do have many enemies..." I trail off not knowing what to say next. "Mostly I tend to stay out in the wilds by myself. Do a little hunting to keep food, in fact that's why I'm in solitude, I need to go see the Fletcher in the morning... What brings you here?"

TheDovahkin

He chuckles "I'm just looking for bandits to slay and gold to take. Oh and I wouldn't kill you anyway." He winks."Thanks for this drink, I really needed it. I must buy you one." He turns to the bar and shouts, " Oi, get me a nord mead, quick! I'll pay you over here!"

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts