• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

EricKnabe

Lately I’ve been wanting to get back into Skyrim and make a super powerful renaissance man type character who is competent in every skill. But here’s the asterisk. I want to master each skill as the Dragonborn goes through the main quest and meets each of the 3 factions that correspond to each play style. So I would go to Whiterun in the early game and master all of the warrior skills with The Companions. Then I would use those skills to take me through the main quest until eventually meeting the Thieves Guild, and mastering all the thief skills as I help restore them to their former glory. Then after using the combined power of archery and sneak, I’ll eventually find myself at the College of Winterhold, and discover the true power of magic.

As I go through the story and master the skills, I’ll be taking 4/5 in each of the basic perks of each skill, except smithing, in which I’ll take them all. So my question is, will I become a powerful god like Dragonborn who can destroy any foe however I choose? Or will I spread myself too thin and get one shotted by every enemy I encounter?

DdraigGoch

If you keep the character long enough it is guaranteed s/he will become unstoppable. I played to Level 80 and maxed out virtually every skill. At that point even the Ebony Warrior was a pussycat.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts