Is the elder scroll 6 confirm or was it a troll

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Mercutio

Assistant Regional Manager
It's confirmed.
Bethesda said it themselves

"They said that, "The sixth installment to the open-world fantasy role-playing video game 'Elder Scrolls 6' will likely roll out to the Xbox One and the PlayStation 4 in the first quarter of next year... there is a possibility that "Elder Scrolls 6: Argonia" will be officially announced and launched in the upcoming Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3) event to be held at the Los Angeles Convention Center on June 16 to 18, 2015," wrote Master Herald."

Mercutio

Assistant Regional Manager
That's what we think
We don't KNOW where it'll take place but it's a good chance it's in Argonia

hershangames

Wait, June 2015? I'm preeety sure that was a few months ago.
Also, if this is just a mistake, did you mean 2016? Will we really have it ready next year?????

Also, does this mean it is confirmed that it will be called Argonia?

sent by the almighty Hershan from tapatalk

I went to a website that talk about games and upcoming game it say you be able to have multiplayer but your character is going to be different from the single player and it also said you be able to travel to skyrim cyradel and other places

Dabiene Caristiana

Your friendly neighborhood weirdo
... I think you all just got trolled.

Logically I doubt it will be out even in '16. They just worked on the latest Fall Out for Pete's sakes!

Either way, not too worried about it myself. It comes out when it comes out. Best not to rush it and have a dozens of bugs and glitches in it. But then again... It's Bethesda. Entertaining games packed with loads of glitches that make the modding community busy! :p

Dabiene Caristiana

Your friendly neighborhood weirdo
2016 just seems too soon. I doubt even Bethesda could even pull it off.

Unless they invested in a super secret team to work on the next game separately while they were openly working on Fall Out. And then psych us out later.

hershangames

Or what if they had secretely old black isle programmers to do Fallout 4 while they worked on ES VI in secret, but told the public that Black Isle was dead and that Fallout 4 had been done by them. Thus getting credit for(probably) two best game of the year games in two consecutive years.

Just sayin'.

khazan99

Semi-professional cabbage collector
Wait, June 2015? I'm preeety sure that was a few months ago.
Also, if this is just a mistake, did you mean 2016? Will we really have it ready next year?????

Yes, that original statement is a bit out of date. The latest info has the earliest release date for Elder Scrolls VI at 2018. Since Fallout 4 support is expected to take up most of their efforts, Pete Hines, VP of Bethesda, strongly denied rumours of a 2016 or even a 2017 release. Vine Report article link

hershangames

:eek: IT ALL MAKES SENSE

That be Interesting hershan
I know right?
Yes, that original statement is a bit out of date. The latest info has the earliest release date for Elder Scrolls VI at 2018. Since Fallout 4 support is expected to take up most of their efforts, Pete Hines, VP of Bethesda, strongly denied rumours of a 2016 or even a 2017 release. Vine Report article link
Thanks for the link. And well, I guess it was to be expected that ES VI took until 2018. I mean, it took them like 7 years to make Fallout 4 and 5 years to make Skyrim.

Saying that the design has just started would be being really optimistic.
But hey! It will give me time to build myself a better computer and play on its top capabilities!!

Hart

Sassmaster
2016? They said the next game wouldn't be out until at least 2020.

khazan99

Semi-professional cabbage collector
2016? They said the next game wouldn't be out until at least 2020.

Looks like 2018, actually, yeh. As I posted above, here is a link to an article quoting Pete Hines (VP/Bethesda) and Todd Howard (Game Director) regarding the release of Fallout 4 and its impact on Elder Scrolls VI development.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts