Spoiler Is my Master level broken?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

ColleenG

When in doubt, follow the fox.
Several times now when I get to the last battle in a quest, the enemy just stands there and lets me beat on him til he's dead. Both Morokai and Ancano did that. A Dwarven Centurian did it. It was kind of a relief not to have to engage in an epic battle, but still!

People who play Master, does this happen to you? On expert, the battles were furiously difficult. Now on Master, they're like, "meh".

I play on Xbox.

thanks2Ralof

Friend 'O dog
Several times now when I get to the last battle in a quest, the enemy just stands there and lets me beat on him til he's dead. Both Morokai and Ancano did that. A Dwarven Centurian did it. It was kind of a relief not to have to engage in an epic battle, but still!

People who play Master, does this happen to you? On expert, the battles were furiously difficult. Now on Master, they're like, "meh".

I play on Xbox.
same thing on my XBOX!!!...to be honest....i started over

Gigapact

Lollygagging Milk Drinker (according to guards)
Huh... that's never consistently happened to me on Master or Legendary. Occasionally, enemies get stuck (by like an inch on a stupid rock) so they just stand there after a while. But that's only once in a while.

And on Legendary, forget it. It's like every enemy is jacked up on steroids and will demolish that inch of a rock to get to you, no matter what it takes.

Does it happen every single time now?

ColleenG

When in doubt, follow the fox.
Huh... that's never consistently happened to me on Master or Legendary. Occasionally, enemies get stuck (by like an inch on a stupid rock) so they just stand there after a while. But that's only once in a while.

And on Legendary, forget it. It's like every enemy is jacked up on steroids and will demolish that inch of a rock to get to you, no matter what it takes.

No, it happens at random times. This is my first playthrough on Master. It never happened on Expert. Right now I'm thinking Expert is harder than Master! Except for the bandits, who are hugely powerful now.

Gigapact

Lollygagging Milk Drinker (according to guards)

No, it happens at random times. This is my first playthrough on Master. It never happened on Expert. Right now I'm thinking Expert is harder than Master! Except for the bandits, who are hugely powerful now.

Ugh, wait till you play from the beginning on Legendary. Have you heard of death by Mudcrabs? Happens all the time.

But yeah after a while that would get annoying and be easier. Try going back down to expert or bumping it up to Legendary. Although, I will have to say, Legendary starts pissing you off, which is why now I only go up to Legendary once my character is ready for it to keep a nice balance in the game. Otherwise I'm just asking for a minor stroke.