• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
Is it my imagination or have the forums become a bit unstable this week?

Doesn't seem to matter the device or the browser I'm using or location, the load times are extremely slow and it keeps cutting out.

Is it just me or is somebody trying to tell me something?

Joker

Cook, Wine Taster, Scotch Taster, Adventure Seeker
Yes, you are crazy......:p

There are times I cannot connect to the forums at all. Yesterday, Saturday, and other times......

Rayven

Global Moderator
Staff member
Moved to Feedback.

But yes, things have been a little nutty. I suspect there is server maintenance, forum upgrading or other sorts of things happening. The usual "cure" usually consists of waiting a few minutes and making sure you've cleared your browser cache. Some folks pop the forum up in a different browser they don't use often to see if they get connected.

We've gone through periods like this before, usually when multiple upgrades are happening from multiple avenues and it typically settles down within the week.

Joker

Cook, Wine Taster, Scotch Taster, Adventure Seeker
LOL, the forums are glitching again, Rayven double posted.....I almost did when trying to reply as well.

JoeReese

How many times did you get a server error, before you were allowed to post?

Rayven

Global Moderator
Staff member
No server error here. Just a lot of lag then it illuminated the post button again which is why it double-posted. In the last few days, I've had a few of the server errors pop up though while I've been trying to do stuff. It's happening for me on my Mac and PC across multiple browsers which is what is making me suspect it's some server-side goings on.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts