• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, thanks for visiting our fan fiction section. You should only write stories that aren't related to your character's encounters, if you wish to write a story about your character please post an entry in your blog.

Before reading or writing a story, please make sure to read this thread. Thanks, Guest, and we hope you enjoy this section.

Fanfic Novel or Diary Format?

• Total voters

Irishman

Well-Endowed Member
Well I dont want it now if its fookin broken :mad: I want a new stapler!! I dont care who buys it... and make sure its better than this piece of plops!!

...sorry Im under a bit of pressure lately... Thanks for the chocolate Kitty, and a Happy Easter to you to (strained smile :confused:)

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass
milton1.jpg

... and I said, I don't care if they lay me off either, because I told, I told Bill that if they move my desk one more time, then, then I'm, I'm quitting, I'm going to quit. And, and I told Don too, because they've moved my desk four times already this year, and I used to be over by the window, and I could see the squirrels, and they were married, but then, they switched from the Swingline to the Boston stapler, but I kept my Swingline stapler because it didn't bind up as much, and I kept the staples for the Swingline stapler and it's not okay because if they take my stapler then I'll set the building on fire.

Irishman

Well-Endowed Member
*Very distraught right now*

Borgakh the Steel Heart, Benjii's wife has just passed away. They were pinned down in a corridor against a Bandit Chief, 2 plunderers, and 4thugs. 2thugs were spamming fireballs and ice spears whilst the other 2 thugs reined arrows. The Chief and his two plunderer wenches were the melee fighters...

Benjii was holding back using his crossbow with explosive fire arrows (she kept saying it was hurting her :sadface:) while she was in the thick of it. Benjii managed to kill an archer but the mages were causing the corridor to light up as though we were caught in a stream of dragon fire. The only option for survival was to turn and run. through one door (autosave) Benjii ran until he got to a 90degree hallway turn. He stood around the corner and slayed the pursuing plunderer bitch. The mages fireballs narrowly missed the Orc and the giant Chief rounded the corner wearing Nordic Carved armour. He to soon fell beneath the quick strikes of Benjii. The mages and archer rounded the corner and turned Benjii into a fireball himself. He quickly guzzled two potions; a large health and a resist fire. He turned and bolted out into fresh air (autosave#2)

Expecting the pursuers to... continue pursuing... Benjii quickly healed himself and readied his axe. Something was wrong though. Borgakh, his fearless wife was not struggling for life beside him...

The sprint inside was a blur of swinging axes and fireballs. It all came to a halt when Benjii look down at his dead wife lying on the floor in a room just off the initial hallway...

RIP Borgakh

1279697_1379272068307_full.png

"My blood's calm, I prefer it boiling..."

So guys, I really dont know what to do... if I save Borgakh, I lose 12hours progress. I dont a lot in those 12 hours and that could be the thing that make me not want to play this character again. I already find it tough to play Skyrim lately. But on the other hand, they where a perfect couple. They were together on every mission, and were just so well suited. I had big plans for her... Im really quite annoyed (and a lil upset :sadface:) about this... I just dont know...

shadowkitty

Mistress of Shadows
Maybe you need to accept it and move on. Look at this as a terrible time for Benjii, something he will struggle with, but will, in time grow from it. Fit it in to your writing. I can see it being the cause of some very intense and vulnerable moments for Benjii.

It takes one strong of heart to love, and strong of mind to let that love go.

Irishman

Well-Endowed Member
Screw Benjii! He is just a computer animation. Im the heart broken one :sadface:

But yeah, I think we need to just move on... maybe Benjii even goes evil from this...

It was just going to be a routine dungeon crawl. It was a job for the Dawnguard. A master vampire was ruling over a bunch of bandits. Its easily one of the hardest dungeons I have done on this playthrough (which is weird coz I dont remember it being so tough previously). I even contemplated bringing Celaan not the missus :confused: Its all my fault!

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass
I'd have to keep going w/o loading an earlier save. Death is a part of it all. It often changes the plans of many a person.

I'd work it into the rp for the character either making him just lose it and pretty much rage at everything or have him go all batman and become über vigilante justice guy

A.Auditore

maybe...
image.jpg but that's necromancy

Irishman

Well-Endowed Member
I know all about that spell, but Benjii does not. Even if he were to go evil, I dont think I could turn him into a necromancer... although this may be the trigger he needs...

I have anchored Borgakh's body though... He cant let go yet... Its anchored with 'Treasure Map X' because she was a treasure (sob) and the X is for her final (sob)... kiss :sadface: (runs off crying)

A.Auditore

maybe...
like someone has mention, perhaps he .......
goes through an evil phase?
preserves her body in the ice?
goes to reanimate her after finding this spell but her spirit/ghost talks him out of it?

you can say no to all I won't mind :p just a thought

imaginepageant

Slytherin Alumni
Is there anyone out there who would go back to saved their loved one no matter the cost :sadface: ? You guys are evil.... Benjii is full of regret and he has a way to bring the love of his life and best friend back from the grave (without necromancy o_O)...

I would. But I almost always do that when someone I like dies. Even if it's just the blacksmith in Riverwood, because if he's dead, that's less loot I can sell whenever I'm in town. I redid the entire Meridia quest once because Aranea Ienith got glitched and stuck in the final chamber, and I didn't want to lose her. Plus, Borgakh is the hottest Orc chick in Skyrim; there's another reason I'd save her.

If it helps, think of this in terms of your story. Will Borgakh's death mess things up, or open doors for a new, dramatic subplot? Having him go on a quest to learn the Dead Thrall spell to bring her back could be interesting... especially if, after he does it, he realizes it's not really Borgakh, just a mindless body, and deeply regrets dishonoring her by doing it. I mean, that's a whole story unto itself.

Story-wise, I'd leave her dead. Gameplay-wise, I'd reload.

shadowkitty

Mistress of Shadows
I lost in one Vampire attack: Both Whiterun smiths Adrianne and Ulfberth, Danica Pure-Spring, the young Battle-Born lady, two whiterun guards, the dude who chops wood and a master vampire and two death hounds. Did I reload...? Na-ah! Was I seriously pissed off and swearing like a sailor? You betchya.

imaginepageant

Slytherin Alumni
I wouldn't care about most NPCs dying, but when a town blacksmith dies, that town becomes pretty much useless to me, so when I reload, it isn't to save the blacksmith so much as the town itself.

Irishman

Well-Endowed Member
My biggest problem now is working out what Benjii is going to do next. I tried playing Skyrim earlier. I played it for about half an hour (20min of which was staring at Borgakh's lifeless body) and than trying to decide what Benjii would do in this situation.

The plan is to base the Fic off my gameplay, so it has to make sense and for the 1st time in this playthough, I dont have a plan or any idea of what he would do next...

A.Auditore

maybe...
My biggest problem now is working out what Benjii is going to do next. I tried playing Skyrim earlier. I played it for about half an hour (20min of which was staring at Borgakh's lifeless body) and than trying to decide what Benjii would do in this situation.

The plan is to base the Fic off my gameplay, so it has to make sense and for the 1st time in this playthough, I dont have a plan or any idea of what he would do next...

Go on a rampage! D: sorry I'm not helping :oops:

shadowkitty

Mistress of Shadows
I wouldn't care about most NPCs dying, but when a town blacksmith dies, that town becomes pretty much useless to me, so when I reload, it isn't to save the blacksmith so much as the town itself.

I don't know if reloading would have helped me as it occured out of my sight.. I was running down from Dragonsreach towards the gates to help defend the city from the Stormcloak attack and there were all these bodies everywhere and one lone guard in the middle looking rather alarmed.. I was like.. "What the hell happened!!!":eek: As I examined each body I grew more and more angry... "Adrianne..noo!... Ulfberth?? GODS NOOO!!!.."

shadowkitty

Mistress of Shadows

Oh the conundrum! You will have to change your plans Meladdo. Sometimes that happens to writers when things don't turn out, or gel. :)

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts