• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Varealkin

I love having an invincible dog and all but is anyone else having a problem with him getting in the way. Every time I leave the Dark Brotherhoods sanctuary, he's right in front of me and will not move. I even tried unrelenting force on him but he just started attacking me and I had to load a previous save. Is he worth keeping?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Rayven

Global Moderator
Staff member
He nudged me off the side of a cliff once. I was glad to return him...

Coddod

Whenever Barbas corners me in front of the Sanctuary, I just fast travel to wherever I wanted to go, or in front of the Sanctuary.
Now, I think he's worth keeping unless you're a character that specializes in Sneaking, then he will just be a pain. Otherwise, he kills faster than half of the followers I've had.

Neriad13

Premium Member
I hate that dog. Sure, he's a great fighter. He once tore through an entire cave of vampires just about all by himself with me. But if I stand still anywhere, for any amount of time, he shoves me into whoever I'm trying to talk to. In Riften, when I was talking to Brynjolf in his stand in the market, he pushed me right into that thief's arms. It was very embarassing, making a display like that in front of the entire town. :confused:I didn't keep him long enough to find out if he'd shove me in canal next.

Perkless in Skyrim

Bad to the Dragonbone.
Add me to the list of Skyrim dog haters. I was quite happy to let Clavicus Vile have his mutt back. Now, I refuse to take another dog companion and every time I'm passing through Riverwood I plot how I'm going to kill Stump.