• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
Hello everyone! You guys can call me Sunshine. I registered a few days ago but just got around to finally posting my introduction. I am a 20 year old female in the southern U.S.A. majoring in Art and Literature. I've been into Skyrim for about ten years now, and I have a plethora of original characters/lore I am looking forward to share. Who knows, I might join in some roleplay! I mainly joined to get some feedback/tips on the mods I'm working on, but I'd also love to be a part of the community.

Other things I'm interested in? Transformers, obviously. :p I like other games such as Call of Duty, Halo, Killing Floor, Dragon Age- the list is infinite really. I also adore baking, especially cupcakes! I draw and write a lot and am even in the process of publishing a novella. Fun times await!

Anyway, I look forward to knowing you all!

Hlíf 'Ulfr

Nothing but a lyre
Staff member
Welcome, it’s always good to see a new face. Should you need any help or have any questions don’t be afraid to reach out to any of the site moderators. I look forward to seeing what you bring to the forums, maybe I’ll see you around the RP section.

Bsmooth

Yes it is pretty slow isn't it. Good to have new and actually anyone just getting into Elder Scrolls.
BTW I will NOT make a great rug !

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts