• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Tosh Raka

Tiger Dragon of Ka'Po'Tun
While this topic has definitely crossed everyones mind at least once, I wanted to see what people thought.

Basically I love how they added smithing in Elder scrolls but there's a few more things I wish I could craft in terms of armor and even alchemy and weapons that are in game but aren't allowed...

1) Skooma. What the hell man let my Khajiit thief get his drug peddling on!!!

2) closed imperial helmet. Doesn't sound like much but the few in game that were supposed to be there glitches out for me (prob cuz of dawn guard.... :sadface: )

3) staffs. Specifically of fire wall. Bad ass sh-t.

And finally

4) clothes. Have that altmer b-tch from radiant rainment made some jarls robes in black and red just for u!

Opinions guys??

Orange_

Whoa, Whoa, Whoa! Watch the magic!
traps! Make each perk in the smithing tree unlock the ability to build certain traps - with the required components. Steel bear traps (steel ingot), dwarven spiders that come to life when an enemy is near (dwarven ingots, soul gem), dragon bone swinging gate traps (dragon bones), etc. Building a "live off the land/outdoorsman/trapper" character would be awesome and magical runes don't really fit that mold.

The ability to craft torches is also surprisingly absent considering you can cut fire wood. It would be good for the players that don't want to have to turn up the game's brightness and don't want to cast a magic spell. I don't like to turn up my brightness cause I like the look of dark dungeons, but missing a chest 5 feet in front of me cause I can't see it is kinda lame...and casting spells like mage light doesn't role play well with characters that otherwise don't use magic. My warrior travels at night and through darker dungeons with a torch in the left hand and a sword in the right.

Orange_

Spell crafting. oblivion had it.

Grenades or sort of.
I like the grenade idea, alcohol is abundant and every character starts with a flame destruction spell, an Elder Scrolls molotov cocktail would be neat. The ability to throw alcohol and hit it with a fire spell for an area of effect damage dealer would be pretty cool. Haha at the very least, it would make alcohol worth picking up for once

I like the grenade idea, alcohol is abundant and every character starts with a flame destruction spell, an Elder Scrolls molotov cocktail would be neat. The ability to throw alcohol and hit it with a fire spell for an area of effect damage dealer would be pretty neat. Haha at the very least, it would make alcohol worth picking up for once
That sounds cool and everything but dontcha think that might take a little time?

Orange_

That sounds cool and everything but dontcha think that might take a little time?
yes, it'd be less efficient than a destruction spell, but it'd be fun to use for players that don't want to level destruction. Just don't make it overpowered like the grease traps found in dungeons or, if it does good damage, make it difficult to pull off like having to hit the bottle in the air.

yes, it'd be less efficient than a destruction spell, but it'd be fun to use for players that don't want to level destruction. Just don't make it overpowered like the grease traps found in dungeons or make it difficult to pull off like having to hit the bottle in the air.
Oh okay I see cool suggestion.

TheDovahkiin

The Fabled Stealer Of Sweetrolls
Followers. Ever wanted a personal Centurion that you crafted? Well to bad. You can't.

Kalin of High Rock

Faal Lun Vahdin
Arrows would be nice.

Arrows are added with Dawnguard. Yes, it's about time.

Followers. Ever wanted a personal Centurion that you crafted? Well to bad. You can't.

The staff from the Aetherium Wars quest (Dawnguard) summons Dwemer constructs! That's nearly as good, and they're supposedly an infinite source of dwemer scrap metals.

I'd like to see Staff crafting back. Even if it's a one-shot deal like in Oblivion, you crafted a custom staff upon entering the Arcane University. Spell crafting should return, too. I miss that.

I'd also like to tailor my own robes, clothing and shoes. Why do I keep giving these angry altmer harpies at Radiant Raiment business? YES this is what wearing to the Blue Palace in. It's a Noblewoman's robe! Affixed with powerful arcane enchantments! It's one of a kind, and a thousand times finer than those patchwork rags YOU'RE wearing! Maybe going to the Blue Palace is a big deal for a peasant like you, but I go almost every day! Gnnngh!!

Gowsh

Old Fart

I'd also like to tailor my own robes, clothing and shoes. Why do I keep giving these angry altmer harpies at Radiant Raiment business? YES this is what wearing to the Blue Palace in. It's a Noblewoman's robe! Affixed with powerful arcane enchantments! It's one of a kind, and a thousand times finer than those patchwork rags YOU'RE wearing! Maybe going to the Blue Palace is a big deal for a peasant like you, but I go almost every day! Gnnngh!!

Yeah, after a while they just get to you.

The other day they aggro'ed on me for no reason and I truly enjoyed ending the difficulty before I reloaded.

As the alleged harpie says, "Finally!" y'all are dead. Toodles. :)

GTK!

The staff from the Aetherium Wars quest (Dawnguard) summons Dwemer constructs! That's nearly as good, and they're supposedly an infinite source of dwemer scrap metals.
I haven't played it yet, and this is the kind of info I'm trying to avoid.

I'd like to see Staff crafting back. Even if it's a one-shot deal like in Oblivion, you crafted a custom staff upon entering the Arcane University. Spell crafting should return, too. I miss that.

I'd like some more choices in the clothing, sure. Even if it was simple recolors of existing outfits in a Dye Cauldron.(Or like Aggie in Draynor, Village, an NPC who can do it for a modest fee.)

I don't miss Spellcrafting that much, it got rediculously over-powered. It would be nice if there were more rescepies for the Atronach Forge for staffs. Fireball, Ice Storm, Chain Lightning, and maybe Frost Wall (Or a Dragon Priest with that staff) There's just not enough fariety of staves IMNSHO.

osheao

traps! Make each perk in the smithing tree unlock the ability to build certain traps - with the required components. Steel bear traps (steel ingot), dwarven spiders that come to life when an enemy is near (dwarven ingots, soul gem), dragon bone swinging gate traps (dragon bones), etc. Building a "live off the land/outdoorsman/trapper" character would be awesome and magical runes don't really fit that mold.

The ability to craft torches is also surprisingly absent considering you can cut fire wood. It would be good for the players that don't want to have to turn up the game's brightness and don't want to cast a magic spell. I don't like to turn up my brightness cause I like the look of dark dungeons, but missing a chest 5 feet in front of me cause I can't see it is kinda lame...and casting spells like mage light doesn't role play well with characters that otherwise don't use magic. My warrior travels at night and through darker dungeons with a torch in the left hand and a sword in the right.

good call. even 2worlds had traps. and, combat horses, whistling, armor/swimming regulations.

Tosh Raka

Traps!! Good call I mean if u can use runes... Why not traps for the sneak?? And grenades?? Haha we're taking it to assassins creed now? Lol I would say though it makes sense. They would vary by price and effect and have elemental properties. Much like those lamps u can shoot down on the oil slicks.... Or the dwemer spiders that blow up... The animations are already there!

I'll admit though even at 100 destruction and max damage for destruction magic.... It's kind of pitiful how many "incinerate" dual cast fireballs I need to shoot at ancient and legendary dragons to have them just land.... There should be über staves u can craft with ridiculous items like "staff of meteor" that requires dragon bone, scale, daedra heart, a torch (hehe), a broom, ebony, and human flesh.

Fantasies....

osheao

Traps!! Good call I mean if u can use runes... Why not traps for the sneak?? And grenades?? Haha we're taking it to assassins creed now? Lol I would say though it makes sense. They would vary by price and effect and have elemental properties. Much like those lamps u can shoot down on the oil slicks.... Or the dwemer spiders that blow up... The animations are already there!

I'll admit though even at 100 destruction and max damage for destruction magic.... It's kind of pitiful how many "incinerate" dual cast fireballs I need to shoot at ancient and legendary dragons to have them just land.... There should be über staves u can craft with ridiculous items like "staff of meteor" that requires dragon bone, scale, daedra heart, a torch (hehe), a broom, ebony, and human flesh.

Fantasies....

another unused skill of skyrim.

Tosh Raka

Haha about the comments on radiant rainment... I mean if Belethor weren't dead in my current play through I wouldn't mind investing in him but the most annoying thing about dawn guard (not really a spoiler but shield ur eyes if u want to know nothing)

I hate then vampires randomly attack towns in groups of 4 and KILL NPCS!!!! I don't know when belethor was killed hence why I didn't reload, but one day I walk into white run and a pile of ash is next to the two alikr.... I check it the inventory and ts belethor :/

Ritterkreuz

Traps would be pretty cool. How about some armor for my horses. Imagine Daedric Horse plate.

osheao

if the music of beethoven were so good, would it really matter that he needed lots of other people to get his music out?

Tosh Raka

if the music of beethoven were so good, would it really matter that he needed lots of other people to get his music out?

Hahahaha * belethor

Although beethoven in this game would be sweet
Which reminds me it would be kinda cool to be able to learn crap from that stupid bards college and play the lute, flute, drum whatever.

3 new skills trees?? Hahaha

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts