Imperials or Stormcloaks, what one?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

KingNLD

Show some respect. Having a different opinion doesn't give you the right to insult people.

you think i mean this..... -,- people where are you brains if you think you can post something funny
you most do that! :d

Flint firestorm

The leading man, who else?
kind of a NERD? :D you know i make jokes.... Empire Total War Rome 2 no this better than the Legion :p
having an intelligent discussion is one thing but resorting to personal attacks or name calling when your losing is just childish and will cause people to ignore your points or not take them seriously. no one insulted you ergo you should insult no one.

Delusional

Connoisseur of Hallucinations
you think i mean this..... -,- people where are you brains if you think you can post something funny
you most do that! :d

Direct insults are most certainly not funny.

Delusional

sorry then but it sounded funny I found it at least -, -

not take it too seriously people

So calling someone a 'bitch' over a thread in the Skyrim Forums is funny to you? Do you understand what a mature argument is?

Flint firestorm

I think its best if we drop it and move on. he said it was sorry and this thread isn't really for personal arguments, no matter who started it.

Delusional

Back to the matter at hand.

Imperials >>>>> Stormcloaks

Dead thead

:D

Lady Imp

Rabid Wolverine
Back to the matter at hand.

Imperials >>>>> Stormcloaks

Dead thead

:D
Over the past year and a half or so that I've been playing this game, I've come to several different conclusions about both sides. Currently, my opinion is they both suck. The Imperials tried lopping of my head about a dozen times for no real reason, and the Stormcloaks are led by a couple racist self-righteous pigs. They both suck. So, as a result, imma hop along, mind my own business, tell them both that I will gladly bend over to make it easier for them to kiss my ass, and chase butterflies.

Delusional

Over the past year and a half or so that I've been playing this game, I've come to several different conclusions about both sides. Currently, my opinion is they both suck. The Imperials tried lopping of my head about a dozen times for no real reason, and the Stormcloaks are led by a couple racist self-righteous pigs. They both suck. So, as a result, imma hop along, mind my own business, tell them both that I will gladly bend over to make it easier for them to kiss my ass, and chase butterflies.

Team Dovahkiin 2016

Flint firestorm

may i remind you that it was one lazy REDGUARD officer who decided that you would lose your head, not the empire.

Delusional

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage

Bending over is something you're good at ;)

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts