Imperials or Stormcloaks, what one?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage

Delusional

Connoisseur of Hallucinations

Raijin

A Mage that loves a Templar
hmmm its funny how they said ALL the jarls took the coin. now, unless Ulfric wasn't the jarl then that means that he took the coin to. in what way was Torygg corrupt? for honoring his oaths? for wanting peace?

but your right about the civil war as a way to remove corrupt politicians. definition of corrupt: "Having or showing a willingness to act dishonestly in return for money or personal gain". in my book taking oaths and not keeping them is dishonest. looks like the only corrupt one's are the ones who broke their oaths to the empire and to Torygg.

Some Jarls refuse to accept Imperial coin. Those Jarls became Stormcloak supporters. Ulfric was not a Jarl during the Great war. He was an Imperial solider fighting with the Empire against the Aldmeri Dominion. His father was the ruler of Windhelm. I do not have enough information to determine if his father accepted Imperial coin or not, but I find it irrelevant to accept that Ulfric accepted chest of gold once he became the Jarl of Windhelm.

Gearuvagen

I know, You know
Some Jarls refuse to accept Imperial coin. Those Jarls became Stormcloak supporters. Ulfric was not a Jarl during the Great war. He was an Imperial solider fighting with the Empire against the Aldmeri Dominion. His father was the ruler of Windhelm. I do not have enough information to determine if his father accepted Imperial coin or not, but I find it irrelevant to accept that Ulfric accepted chest of gold once he became the Jarl of Windhelm.

I don't recall any Jarls talking about refusing the gold.

and yeah Ulfric was a soldier, but he only fought for awhile remember? He was captured and turned, became Elenwen's bitch, oh sorry Elenwen's "Asset"

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage

Ulfric wasn't Jarl when the chests of Gold came after the war. Ulfric's father was Jarl of Windhelm, there were no Stormcloak supporters until Ulfric killed the High King of Skyrim. He was using the rally of the Talos ban to gain supporters, but he didn't get any, so he murdered the High King as a message to the Jarls.

Raijin

A Mage that loves a Templar
Bitch Shut up

Daughter of the imperials he??? of course not but it can be of course your the Imperial c.o.c.k s.u.c.k.e.r!!! :D that's why you the daughter of de imperials LOGIC!!!

Docta Corvina is not a bitch and I do not tolerate you calling her one just because she has different view points regarding to this situation. Might I suggest that you publicly apologize to her? Be a man and do it. She does not deserve this kind of abuse from ANYONE. She has every right to voice her opinions and so do the rest of us without being called a bitch and a cocksucker. You are not giving Stormcloak supporters a good name by spitting out personal attacks.

Might I also remind you that I consider Docta to be a good friend of mine on this site, and I won't hesitate to back her up either... even if it cost me my membership from this site. It would be well worth it because shes a very good person with a good heart. I would glad to take a ban to defend her at all cost. This is a fair warning to you my friend. You do not want me to get ugly.

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage
Docta Corvina is not a bitch and I do not tolerate you calling her one just because she has different view points regarding to this situation. Might I suggest that you publicly apologize to her? Be a man and do it. She does not deserve this kind of abuse from ANYONE. She has every right to voice her opinions and so do the rest of us without being called a bitch and a cocksucker. You are not giving Stormcloak supporters a good name by spitting out personal attacks.

Might I also remind you that I consider Docta to be a good friend of mine on this site, and I won't hesitate to back her up either... even if it cost me my membership from this site. It would be well worth it because shes a very good person with a good heart. I would glad to take a ban to defend her at all cost. This is a fair warning to you my friend. You do not want me to get ugly.

That was settled last week, easy there Romeo.

Delusional

Connoisseur of Hallucinations

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts