PS3 im confused and concerned

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Grohiik

the wolf
So I've been extremely patiently for patch (mind you im on PS3) but anyway so yesterday im bored so I read on internet that 1.7 was being released today.Naturally i was like cool,so after a long of babysitting i get on skyrim and as usual there a update message but instead of it saying 1.7 it said 1.6 so while im downloading i find out that 1.6 was just some fixes and mounted combat but later i found that i was suppose to only get 1.7 but i got 1.6 instead so im worried I won't get to play Dawnguard. So am I scewed or is there a to remedy this?

MushroomGenius

Jarl of Fungi, Great Khal of the Mushraki

Squirrel_killer-

The blade in the dark and the hand at your throat
So I've been extremely patiently for patch (mind you im on PS3) but anyway so yesterday im bored so I read on internet that 1.7 was being released today.Naturally i was like cool,so after a long of babysitting i get on skyrim and as usual there a update message but instead of it saying 1.7 it said 1.6 so while im downloading i find out that 1.6 was just some fixes and mounted combat but later i found that i was suppose to only get 1.7 but i got 1.6 instead so im worried I won't get to play Dawnguard. So am I scewed or is there a to remedy this?
It IS 1.7,but due to they way PS3 works its labeled as 1.6.

Punz

Dark Lord of Skyrim
My concern is that there was no Add On option added title main menu. I thought that was supposed to be included in this patch.

MushroomGenius

Jarl of Fungi, Great Khal of the Mushraki

Tosh Raka

Tiger Dragon of Ka'Po'Tun
1.6 is the important update that allows you to forge dragonbone weapons, arrows, and a whole bunch of other neat things you'll find out. I suggest you buff up your character and think about your choices in terms of being a vampire... hehehe.

and also when youre done with the main dawnguard quest theres a littl enone related side quest i thought was fun. be sure to keep your eyes peeled. :0

Squirrel_killer-

1.6 is the important update that allows you to forge dragonbone weapons, arrows, and a whole bunch of other neat things you'll find out. I suggest you buff up your character and think about your choices in terms of being a vampire... hehehe.

and also when youre done with the main dawnguard quest theres a littl enone related side quest i thought was fun. be sure to keep your eyes peeled. :0
Correction. DB weapons requires DG. 1.6 only added Mounted combat.

Ritterkreuz

Remember that the 1.7 patch is only available for us Americans according to what I read. So all other PS3 users are sort of SOL. We all seem to be SOL on Dawnguard though.

Tosh Raka

Tiger Dragon of Ka'Po'Tun

Squirrel_killer-

This newest patch has just made me angry. People and animals were sinking in the ground before but its a regular thing now. Its killing my income cuz I'm trying to get my smithing up and what u need for that? Leather. Lots n lots of leather. And half my sabre cats are sinkin in the ground! And quests where u need to kill someone to get what they have? Forget about it. They either sink or u can see them but can't select them. I play ps3. The mounted shooting whould be cool if the crosshairs worked. And talk about game crashes! Omg I thought it was bad when it first came out but this is rediculus. I don't even care about dawnguard right now cuz id rather have it working! Not get frustrated cuz they did it halfway again.

Punz

Dark Lord of Skyrim
This newest patch has just made me angry. People and animals were sinking in the ground before but its a regular thing now. Its killing my income cuz I'm trying to get my smithing up and what u need for that? Leather. Lots n lots of leather. And half my sabre cats are sinkin in the ground! And quests where u need to kill someone to get what they have? Forget about it. They either sink or u can see them but can't select them. I play ps3. The mounted shooting whould be cool if the crosshairs worked. And talk about game crashes! Omg I thought it was bad when it first came out but this is rediculus. I don't even care about dawnguard right now cuz id rather have it working! Not get frustrated cuz they did it halfway again.

For me, my character stands on his horse. Straight as a pole. It's kind of funny, actually.