If You Could Marry Anyone In Skyrim, Who'd It Be?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

The Honorable Gidian Diva of Sass

Sahrot Vahlok Spaan. Bahnahgaar. Minion #88!
Staff member
I am obligated to say Serana to satisfy the diehard fans as well as stereotypes.

Now that that is out of the way, and I can release my inner hipster, I am not sure. I'd have to ponder it for more time than I care to commit atm. I will have to get back to you on it.

Jewels

POTATO
So many choices!! Here are my top 3:
1: Tsun (pretty skilled with a sword, AND good lookin, eh?)
2: Sheogorath (I'm pretty attracted to the crazy and psycho types ;D)
3: Cicero!!!! (Hey, we all know he is adorable, but in a psycho killer way, right?)
Those are my men!!! If only they were marryable.... *sigh*
And hey, I'm married to Vilkas! You should totally marry him, he's the bomb! My daughter loves him more than her brother does tho... I thought a dude would be happy to have a dad who is a Companion.

3: Cicero!!!! (Hey, we all know he is adorable, but in a psycho killer way, right?)
And hey, I'm married to Vilkas! You should totally marry him, he's the bomb! My daughter loves him more than her brother does tho... I thought a dude would be happy to have a dad who is a Companion.
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I CAN NOT BELIEVE I FORGOT THEM!!!! Those are like my most fave characters in the whole game! I love crazy/psycho people too!! XD

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Jewels

POTATO
You are now officially my
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I CAN NOT BELIEVE I FORGOT THEM!!!! Those are like my most fave characters in the whole game! I love crazy/psycho people too!! XD

You are now officially my sister from another mister. ;)
And yeah, ever since I met Sheo and Cicero, I had this crazy fondness of random crazy ppl. Unfortunately, it seems that no ppl of that sort are candidates for marriage. The closest are stupid drunk ppl. =( even though that type is kinda charming to me....

And yeah, ever since I met Sheo and Cicero, I had this crazy fondness of random crazy ppl. Unfortunately, it seems that no ppl of that sort are candidates for marriage. The closest are stupid drunk ppl. =( even though that type is kinda charming to me....
We should totally role play later!

I've always had a fondness of crazy people, most likely because I myself am pretty insane xP

Jewels

POTATO
Must
We should totally role play later!

I've always had a fondness of crazy people, most likely because I myself am pretty insane xP

Most ppl say I'm 'Sheogorath crazy'. Hey, I take that as a compliment!!!
And even though I was a member for a few months, I barely get on, so you will have to teach me to roleplay xD what level are you, and what race?

Naginata

Huntress of the Shadows
Looks-wise, Ulfberth War-Bear from Whiterun. Dayum, that is a gorgeous man. I love his beard and his beautiful eyes. <3 Or Brynjolf, mostly just because DAT VOICE DOE!

Personality-wise.... I dunno :eek: I do like Cicero's personality, but I find his voice to be obnoxious. :oops:

Jewels

POTATO
Mine is Sméagol (lord of the rings!!!) and she is a Nord, Harbinger of the Companions, Guildmaster of the Guild, and Cicero's BFF forever =D lvl 26.

Jewels

POTATO
Looks-wise, Ulfberth War-Bear from Whiterun. Dayum, that is a gorgeous man. I love his beard and his beautiful eyes. <3 Or Brynjolf, mostly just because DAT VOICE DOE!

Personality-wise.... I dunno :eek: I do like Cicero's personality, but I find his voice to be obnoxious. :oops:
I do like Bryn, cuz of that SWEET Scottish accent! "Aye, colored me impressed, lass!"
I love that line.... <3

Naginata

Huntress of the Shadows

I do like Bryn, cuz of that SWEET Scottish accent! "Aye, colored me impressed, lass!"
I love that line.... <3

I do like when he says "lass." Makes me feel like a delicate little waif. :D

Jewels

POTATO
I love the guys who have Scottish accents. Main reason why I married Vilkas was that to-die-for russain accent....

Jewels

POTATO
Lol. Ppl like Farkas for a random reason.... Never was that interested in him. I just wish there were crazy marriage options... Like Cicero. =) or Sheogorath... But that would be odd because he is a Daedric prince, and he's not a boy or girl, so he's basically an 'it'.

Lol. Ppl like Farkas for a random reason.... Never was that interested in him. I just wish there were crazy marriage options... Like Cicero. =) or Sheogorath... But that would be odd because he is a Daedric prince, and he's not a boy or girl, so he's basically an 'it'.
But that's just why people like us lovens him soooo much :33

Wildroses

Erandur. I got so fond of him the first time I did his quest. We made such a great team and he was such a chatty follower, even if he did decide that while Ulfric and I were exchanging threats about Whiterun and the Civil War was the perfect moment to wonder how people could tolerate how absolutely freezing Windhelm was. I was pretty disappointed he couldn't be married.

Also Elrindir for dat voice /swoon. I would do anything for that voice. Part of the reason I don't do the Dark Brotherhood quest is because he always always always knows you killed his brother and hates you after that.

Also Ondolemar's physically identical and personality opposite brother. That elf is so insanely attractive he nearly persuaded me to steal that nice old Skald's amulet. It wasn't until I was actually outside his door picking the lock I began wondering why I wanted to condemn a nice old Skald who had done me no harm to certain arrest, probable torture and possible execution...

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts