• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

ishiplovexhate

(Depending, this could become 18+. We will see. For now just don't go too far.)

The Icespike Inn and Tavern is a small Inn located in the moutains near Winterhold. The name comes from a mixture of the cold of area and the fact that Icespike is a well known destruction spell and the Inn is located near Winterhold.

This is an Inn I made up. Please. Come play. I will do my best to set up a good scene.

Rules?

Well we have the normal Free Form rules such as no metagaming or powergaming.

For the moment try to keep the sex and gore to minimum. You can ramp up the themes a little bit. Just don't take it too far. If I I see that this RP would fare better as an 18+ I'll make it one.

ishiplovexhate

As often it is, the Icespike is empty of customers. Almost empty. There is a young Nord girl sitting in the corner. A black kitten (This was odd, as cats were all but non existent in Skyrim) sat on her lap. The girl was constantly moving, but all her movements were graceful. Her face and hair were covered by her hood. She has visible muscles but she doesn't look bulky.

She picks up her kitten and orders a drink, slapping down five gold pieces on the table. The barmaid quickly giver her a tankard of ale.

An Elf maiden opens the door to the Icespike inn and Tavern. Her robes following the bitter wind's movement. With her hood covering her face it's hard to tell what elf she is. While being followed into the inn by a relatively young man. His strawberry blonde hair tied back and his staff marking a Mage. A cute tabby kitten hidden under his robes to keep from the cold. He keeps muttering 'it's alright Ser Pounce-A-Lot.' The elf turned quickly to the Mage. "Stop fussing over a cat. We are here in a different realm because of you. The least you cod do is prove to me why Justice actually liked you" after so and Mage rolled his eyes and continued following the elf.

The elf stood at the hearth to warm up. She then muttered to herself "if I had known id be thrown into another realm by a foolish Mage..!" The elf just slowly shook her head while the Mage played with his kitten.

(I hope this is good enough. I haven't roleplayed in such I time)

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

ishiplovexhate

(This is my first time actually. So your probably way better than me)

As the Nord girl took her cup of ale an Elf and a Mage carrying a kitten walked. After eavesdropping into their conversation she sat down next to the Elf hoping that she would that the Elf would say something to her. She didn't want to call attention to herself. Not yet.

(Sorry for the late response! Been busy!)

As she watched the Mage and cat she noticed something odd...the Mage was...starting to glow...."no..." Quickly she grabbed to collar of his coat and dragged him outside with the kit following. BOOM! Out of no where a huge explosion was heard. Then came in the two and the cat covered in soot. "Damn you...."

Two figures walked into the inn the first a tall nord wearing full ebony armor and an ebony sword at his side, and the second an imperial wearing a fine fur trimmed cloak and a circlet of gold on his head and he looked both annoyed and cold, "Andger, you told me you would find the best inn available, not this cheaply made hut, I paid you to protect me and this is how you do it?!" The nord laughed and answered back,"Exactly, they would never expect someone of your class to be here, my old friend." Just as he finished his sentence four very angry looking dark elves stormed in swords drawn and spells raised,"Cartvius I hope you know how to fight." the nord said as he lifted his shield and drew his sword.

The elf noticed the others. "May I ask what's going on?" She thought they were mere smugglers since they were so common back at home. She looked over at the Mage and nodded. Soon after the Mage had killed one of the 'enemies' with magic. The elf drew her bow and plainly said "and so the dance of death has started"

Andger noticed the elf and stepped back gesturing towards his opponents,"I've already spilt enough blood today." the nord sat down and the Imperial made the stupid choice of running for the door only to be stabbed in the throat.

The elf smiled and slaughtered the dark elves "well. At least I get to kill people!" The Mage frowned at her "you kill all sorts of people back at home. Elves, Humans, Dwarves. What's next? A dragon?" The elf smiled wider "I suppose if there were a line of insults about their loved one's death....I'd never hear the end of it. Why, I'd probably kill them too!" After sheathing her weapons she walked and sat down "now. Anders. Don't you think it's time you work on getting us home?" "Of course Vesrune. At your word"

Andger looked at the imperials dead body,"What a waste, good thing he paid me before he died." the nord chuckled and searched, Cartvius's dead body, searching his satchel and removing several documents,"So elf how do you feel about making money and changing history as we know it?"

The elf addressed as Vesrune looked at The Nord "by what do you mean 'changing history as we know it'? I hardly know how I got here" she then looked over at the Mage named Anders. "Well. You are the one responsible. What do you say about this?" Anders studied Andger over. "I say do it. I'm going to need as much research as possible if I'm ever going to figure out if it's even possible to return" Vesrune then looked back at Andger "Vesrune at your service"

Andger looked at them and smiled under his helmet,"I assume you know that our modern day Falmor evelved from Snow-Elves, and my late friend Cartvius believes a large group may have escaped skyrim and bred with the ancient dumner." Andger looked at them and only the mage and his cat seemed interested," Well Cartvius's rival a Dumner scholar named Varsen discovered a ruin in northern Solsteim, a city of ancient origin. But the real find was a body an elf that is with snow white hair and skin as pale as the moon, with weapons never seen in curent Mer architecture. So when Cartvius wanted to investigate Varsen felt threatened and sent out some thugs to kill us, and you know the rest." Andger paused looking at them and glancedat a nord girl sitting in the back."So are you with me?"

Anders walked up to him "I may not know much about this realm but I find this interesting. So I, Anders, am with you" Vesrune looked at Andger from under her hood. "You say an elf with moon white hair? Pale as snow." She looked at Anders "I think I may have found the race of this realm" she then took off her hood to reveal bleach blond hair, Snow White skin, Icy blue eyes. "I'm with you"

Last edited:
    "Maker's breath...we shouldn't have said that..." Anders sighed and slowly shook his head. "This is your fault! You were the one that got us here! Oh and we're from Thedas" Vesrune turned back to Andger. "But...may I ask...where are we?"

Andger answered,"You are in Tamriel, and you are currently in Skyrim." Andger spoke,"The problem with this quest is that we need someone with influence in the Empire, once they here Cartvius is dead they will never approve of it."

"All I know is how to lead and take care of global problems" Vesrune said as she lead of group of people called the inquisition. "I know how to cause said global problem" Anders smiled slyly and looked away. "Any way we could help?"

Andger thought, and than answered,"Well unless you can find anyone with imperial influence than no, but I can provide us with ways to travel, tools, and food."

"He can also become an incredibly strong force unknown to man kind" Vesrune pointed back at Anders "did you have to tell him?" "Well. If your going to be talking to yourself(or Ser pounce-a-lot) in the middle of travel" Vesrune glared at Anders as he has done that before. Anders glared back at her. "And what about you and Command?" "Shut up! Justice is just as weird"

Andger drew his sword and handed it to Anders,"You will need this, in Skyrim magic will not get you, far unless you want to join the College." Andger wondered how they got here and once again glanced at the girl in the back. Andger opened the door and ducked as a sword came swinging at his head. Andger kicked his enemy away and drew his sword, that is his back up sword. Just as Andger was about to kill the opponent, he rolled away and avoided the swing.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts