• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Davsierra

The cultists attacked me and they were too powerful so I ran from them. My quest says "Find out who sent the cultists". Can I do this without the letter they were carrying? I went to Windhelm and took the ship to Raven Rock but how do I continue this quest? Thanks.

Corvus

You have to kill those cultists, one if em has the note, when you read it the quest updates, their pretty ez tbh, I obliterated then at lvl 5, if it's still to hard lower the difficulty

Davsierra

Thanks for the reply. The problem I have is that I ran from them and they left. They never appeared again. How can I get them to attack me again?

Corvus

Thanks for the reply. The problem I have is that I ran from them and they left. They never appeared again. How can I get them to attack me again?
Im going to check on the uesp Wiki.
I should have and answer for you in 1-3 days

Ozmate

The whole point of the cultists' attack is to get you over to Solstheim to investigate Miraak. The option to ask the npcs about him won't come up if you didn't get the note. I suggest you go to Raven Rock and start by destroying that strange temple the people are slavishly working on and see what happens.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts