Hurrr, I've been infected by Skyrim D:

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

ShenziSixaxis

Article Writer
So about eleven days ago I finished my fifth playthrough of inFAMOUS 2, and it was still only around 8am, so I was bored and had another few hours to screw around before-- well before I needed to do anything, really. I asked for Skyrim for Christmas because everyone and their dog is talking about it, so it must be a good game, yes?

Yeah, okay, for eleven days, my life has been Skyrim, sleeping, and food. That should say it all. xD

I can't really think of anything to say... so ask away. xD

Reiji

Dark Mage of Clan Thu'um
There's not much to ask since all of us here are just like you. I got Saint's Row 3 and Skyward Sword for Christmas and I still haven't played much of either because of Skyrim. :D

Welcome to the Forums!

Windress

Welcome Shenzi! Nice choice in inFamous 2, I love that series! Skyrim, though, it gets into your blood, and there's no known cure, so it looks like you'll be with us for the long haul! :D

ShenziSixaxis

Article Writer
Saints Row 3 is another one I've been meaning to pick up and just keep forgetting about. xD

Windress, I DL'd the first inFAMOUS via that Welcome Back program the PSN had after being hacked and down for a few months, and when I finally got around to playing it, basically the same thing happened-- did nothing but play it, sleep, and eat for a week or so. inFAMOUS 2 has the great idea of that user generated content, but unfortunately, not a lot of people use it effectively. D:

EDIT: Yup! Somehow, I managed to find the time to eat and sleep. Probably only because I'm so keen right now to stay on a sleep schedule for Repticon this weekend!

I did think of something I could have added though. I've been playing as a female Wood Elf all this time, and I'm up to level 22, almost 23 now. I'm part of the Thieves Guild, I did the side quest where you have to be imprisoned and then break out (quite the awesome mission), and I specialize in using a sword and a spell in the other hand (most often flames) and also archery. I've taken out around 20 dragons so far.

Renegader

Administrator
Staff member
Hi there!​
Just curious, how did you find us?​
Thanks for joining our forums and I hope you find everything you need here! :D

xSuoiveDx

Dave, The Quiet One.
Welcome to the forums,
You are infected, soon it will take control & then it will consume you entirely....lol