How to Find Disappeared Item on xbox one?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

amaragray

I’ve been trying to get all of the Dragon Priest masks and I’ve been putting them in a wardrobe in my house (Hjerim), but I went to go get them and Otar has disappeared? I know I put them all in there but I checked all my others chests/storage in all houses just in case and still can’t find it. I went back to where Otar was fought and it’s not on his remnants either. I’m playing on xbox one so I know PC commands won’t work, but it’s there any other way to find it or make a new one or something?

GAMEKNIGHT36900

ummmm the only thing I can think of is reload a previous save if it doesn't put you too far back... and it might be on one of you followers that left you or is dead

amaragray

ummmm the only thing I can think of is reload a previous save if it doesn't put you too far back... and it might be on one of you followers that left you or is dead

It was too far back to reload, but luckily I found out I’m just stupid lol. I started building Lakeview Manor in Falkreath but hadn’t gotten very far and forgot I added a chest there already and it was there lmao. Thank you though!!

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts