PC How do you get gold FAST in Skyrim?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Rayven

Global Moderator
Staff member
I think a tiny bit of patience is in order, really. I was strapped for cash when I was trying to save up to buy the Whiterun house at first. Then I dungeon crawled to get all the upgrades. Did the same for the Solitude house. The absolute best perk investment for me has been the speech one to let you sell anything to any vendor. That has cut down the map-hopping considerably. And it brings me pleasure to sell garbage to that snotty clothier lady in Solitude.

xanuben

Instead of buying the house, you could simply store your items in NPC houses...
I for myself put my weapons/loot into the barrels near the shops. Once their money regenerates, I proceed to sell.
My "precious" stuff, the things I use casually, are at the Whiterun smithery, in the barrels... quick traveling drops you right there, easy to swap gear (if needed).
Not on topic :sadface:

A5ko

Dual-Wielding Dragon Destroyer
Probably been mentioned above, but there is no way to make fast gold without cheating or loading/reloading, simply because of the lack of gold vendors have without piling in perks to Speech.

I've just been playing normally, doing a crap-ton of side quests etc. etc. and I have just over 90k. Problem is, there is nothing to spend it on.

squaretwo

my main source of money currently stolen goods, and of course always do missions.
but i never buy my equipment, it either stolen or I found in the cave.. so not much money
needed. I only use money to learn skill and stuff.

TeggyGoneMad

Hey guys, I wanted to know if there was a certain place to go or something I can get a bunch of gold in a short time. Less than hour. What do you guys do to get gold fast? 10 points to the person with the best answer. :D

easy money, put money in speech, get better prices. learn a skill make weapions sell potions make quest. or cheat as every pc player has the able to do, take out your consol, and type the right code, and bum you so rich you just spoiled you own pleasure of earning the gold your self.

best answer i would give you though, to your question, the gold will come, when you reach higher lvls and your spec is filled with perks, in the end, you will have more gold than you know what to do with, as weapion and other loots is falling down in you´re lap all the time, true the game, the gold is the least of your problems.. happy gold farming