• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Kalin of High Rock

Faal Lun Vahdin
Curing Serana is a pretty simple matter. It consists of never, ever confronting her or questioning her beliefs. The basic Serana dialog tree looks something like this:

Serana: "I believe that the sky is green."

Responces:
1: "I absolutely agree, Serana"
2: "I agree, Serana""
3: "You're probably right, Serana."

You'll want to go with number one. The most flattering and last confrontational of the flattering and non-confrontational options.

If you dare challenge Serana at any point (suggesting that she cure her "condition". Gasp! You monster! You're racist against people that ..eat..people!) she'll clam up and the topic will be closed for discussion forever. But, if you turn your brain off and mindlessly agree with everything she says she will eventually be open to the idea of a cure after Harkon has been defeated.

The secret is that you are actually Serana's follower.

Anarchist51

Why do you have to marry somebody to be their life partner? I've been with my lady for 15 years and have no plans to marry. Neither of us see any reason for marriage. Unless you're religious, which neither of us are,...

I agree. The only reason my wife and I got married after 5 years was so I could put her on my Health Insurance. She is legally Blind and had crap for Health Insurance so when she needed it, I bit the bullet and got married again.

It would be cool if there was an option where you could just live together other than the Housecarls but more "friendly"... and even adopt kids.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts