• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

xGamerGirlx

It would be great if they made the horses sound great and in more colors. it would be cool if we could capture wild horses and train them

Kulaasvokul

Do you mind? I'm busy doing the fish stick!
I'm happy with my Shadowmere. ;D I very rarely bother with horses anymore, I used to love them, but everytime they die its terrible.. not to mention a waste of money when they act like heros and go charging in to help fight a dragon and get owned..
I can see where you're coming from though ;D

Dabiene Caristiana

Your friendly neighborhood weirdo
At first with Frost, I was like "What in the world are you doing?! You're gonna get killed you idiotic animal!" because he charged at an ANCIENT DRAGON. -_- Stupid horse. But nope, he didn't die, but he fought and fought the dragon and he wisely backed off at low health and I quickly distracted the dragon till Frost recovered. Then he joined in the fight and we killed the flying serpent together. Ah, good times. Good times. :)

I did have a horse die on my several times though. Mainly because they charged on in and didn't back out like Frost and Shadowmere. I may be lucky or unlucky. I don't know. :p

theoperation

Hero of Jorvasskr
I've still got Allie from Whiterun :). Probably because I always save load if she dies, but I can't bear to lose mah Allie! It's not everyday you get a horse that can CLIMB UP 90 DEGREE SLOPE!
I suppose they can all do that though

Dar'Neko

Qahnaarin
I like how I posted a thread exactly like this not even a week ago...

What we need is nameable horses.

Dagmar

Defender of the Bunnies of Skyrim
maybe, but it would make the game more realistic. ;D
That's not very realistic...
Right because Skyrim Horses are very realistic.... :p
7994666209_0fd6f3011f_h.jpg

If you have a PC there are a number of Horse mods you can use. I use one called Convenient Horses that lets you adjust their speed, health and stamina and their combat AI (fight or flight), gives your followers horses, and allows you to set your horse to follow you when you're walking. It comes with a small side quest to gain the ability to summon your horse by whistling. There are other features but those are the ones I use.

xGamerGirlx

Right because Skyrim Horses are very realistic.... :p
7994666209_0fd6f3011f_h.jpg

If you have a PC there are a number of Horse mods you can use. I use one called Convenient Horses that lets you adjust their speed, health and stamina and their combat AI (fight or flight), gives your followers horses, and allows you to set your horse to follow you when you're walking. It comes with a small side quest to gain the ability to summon your horse by whistling. There are other features but those are the ones I use.
well i use xbox. lol.