• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Kohlar the Unkilled

Time for some ale
Soon now, (tonight or tomorrow), I'll be putting together some new spells. My conjuration is 100, destruction is 100, my restoration is around 76 or so. So I'd be willing to entertain some ideas or take advantage of basic advice from those of you who've achieved this level of magic. Did you have any favorite combinations? What were the best spells that you created? I'm fond of touch spells, and intend to incorporate absorb health with some kind of destruction for a potent melee attack. I'll also create one or two all purpose ranged spells. Perhaps I'll combine a master level conjuration, such as the Voracious Hunger, with destruction to make the ultimate ranged attack...

I will follow up on this; once I've created my spells I'll make them known here. Others who might just be getting to this point in the game should feel free to do the same.

Share your most glorious spells! :beermug:

Kohlar the Unkilled

Time for some ale
By the back of Ysmir I think I got it. :beermug:

Through trial and error, I've found spells that give the right balance between damage dealt and magica spent per cast. My first attempts turned out to be impractical when tested in the field. Here's what I came up with last night:

Frost of Futility
-Weakness to frost 100% for 4 seconds on touch
-Frost dmg 100pts on touch

Reaper's Retribution
-Absorb 40pts health on touch
-Drain 100pts health on touch

Song of Ice and Fire
-Fire dmg 52pts on target
-Frost dmg 52pts on target

These spells are cruelly effective, although I may need to create a powerful fire only spell to deal with the powerful undead one encounters at level 20.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts