• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Dovahkiin2001

Hi! My name is Andrew. I am 20 and I currently live in Cincinnati, Ohio. I attend UC as a social work major. I love playing video games, especially Skyrim! I am looking to make more friends who also enjoy Skyrim or really anything Elder Scrolls. I'll put my insta in here as well and that could be another means of communication if anyone is interested!

Insta: andrew.franks100

Some other hobbies are painting and drawing! I also love a good book and writing stories when I feel inspired.

Hlíf 'Ulfr

Nothing but a lyre
Staff member
Welcome, Andrew! Although we are not as active as we once were here on the forums if you've come looking for Skyrim and ES enthusiasts you've certainly come to the right place. Out of curiosity, and with the hope of supplying some new content, have you listened to any of the fudgemuppet podcasts? They have in-depth conversations about the lore of the Elderscrolls universe and if you are at all interested in that kind of thing they are worth the time! They're pretty entertaining. You can find them on Youtube or Spotify if you'd like to give them a go.

As far as your hobbies go I find we have much in common! When it comes to art I largely work in conté doing neo-realistic portraits although I've recently been designing tattoos for people that are focused more heavily on elegant line art. Which mediums do you prefer? Although our RP section is quiet if you have any interest in reading the work of other writers I'd say it's worth checking out, as well the blogs of some of our members. We've got a number of really talented folks on this site.

I almost forgot you can call me Hlif, most people do around here.

Dovahkiin2001

Hi Hlif,

That is definitely something I have gathered from looking around the site, that it is not as active as it once was. I have not heard of the fuddgemuppet podcast, I will have to check it out! I have been searching for a podcast that dives into the elder scrolls lore!

That is so cool that you design tattoos! I mostly do paintings and drawings. I used to do jewelry back in high school but fell out of it because I didn't have the materials available to me anymore. It's definitely something that I want to get back into tho! I will definitely have to do some more digging around on the site and see what all is here! Thank you for replying and it was nice to meet you!

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts