PC Help with Dragon Age: Origins?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

sticky runes

I know there are all kinds of online resources out there providing gaming solutions, but I thought I'd ask this community as I've been here for a long time.

I started playing Dragon Age Origins a few weeks ago and I've gotten quite far, but I still struggle, particularly with tactics. I tried setting characters to use healing items, but they kept using them at the end of battle, which is a waste of poultices because we recover naturally when not in combat. And there are times when characters don't fight at all, they just stand there getting beaten up by enemies, so I ended up clearing a lot of their commands and doing everything manually. So any recommended tactics would be great

I also keep running out of inventory space, so any tips on where to find additional backpacks to expand?

And is there any way to skip dialogue, because the shopkeepers talk way too much.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts