PC HELP! I die every time I sneak assassinate an npc

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Verindi

So I'm playing a heavily modded game. 800+ mods running perfectly stable for about 25 hours now. Just recently while in redwater den/spring I encountered an issue. Every time I sneak up and assassinate anything, I also insta-die. It only happens if my assassinate completely kills the target. If they have any health left (for instance if I attempt an assassinate on a bandit lieutenant) I don't die. It was happening last night as well in other dungeons. Not sure if it's a bug or glitch or some aspect of the game I'm unaware about. I checked all my statuses and there doesn't seem to be anything that could cause it. It really sucks when I've been using sneak dagger the majority of my playthrough and now I can't.

Acer1997

I had something similar happen to me when I was sneaking and using a bow it fixed when I deleted a mod I wasn't using anymore so I think it was just mods conflicting each other

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts