• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Renegader

Administrator
Staff member
Hey everyone,

Guess what? Skyrim Forums is now one year old! We have come a long way over the past year and recently have achieved over 15,000 members, threads and 200,000 posts! If you're reading this, we couldn't have done this without you. Your contributions, no matter if you have 10 posts or 1000 posts has helped us achieve this great milestone.

A huge thank you from the Skyrim Forums team, Rayven and Renegader. Again, we couldn't have done it without you guys. Here's for the next year! :)

Nadir-Natesse

Proprietor of Thy Lady and Lord
I only just joined a month ago, but I love this place. Thank YOU guys for making such a fantastic place for fans to gather and enjoy each other's e-company. <3

Kir the Silent

Until Your Flesh Is Consumed
Woo hoo, Skrim rules. Loving the rp community :D

theoduck

If persimmons approach, Khajiit will smell them.
Hey everyone,

Guess what? Skyrim Forums is now one year old! We have come a long way over the past year and recently have achieved over 15,000 members, threads and 200,000 posts! If you're reading this, we couldn't have done this without you. Your contributions, no matter if you have 10 posts or 1000 posts has helped us achieve this great milestone.

A huge thank you from the Skyrim Forums team, Rayven and Renegader. We couldn't have done it without you guys. Here's for the next year! :)

Khajiit will try not to eat all of your sweet cake!

Renegader

Administrator
Staff member
happy birthday skyrimforums! thankyou for giving me the chance to meet so many amazing people <3 also, without the shoutbox to rant in, i def would have snapped and murdered my mother in law whilst in brazil.. so thankyou for keeping me sane and happy, i luvs you :D <3

Not sure if serious or joking!

EleanorUnicorn

oh believe me, TOTALLY serious. she used to get drunk and scream at me, and the shoutbox was the only english speaking place i could go to for advice. which is why i seriously, really do love you all :)

theoperation

Hero of Jorvasskr
Happy birthday Skyrim forums!

It's been great here, from making lame jokes about Skyrim, to hearing better jokes made by funnier forum members, to arguing about who's right in the civil war, it's all been a heap of fun.​

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts