• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
is a pain in the a** to find. i've looked for about an hour and nothing. i got a necklace and gauntlets all i need is a ring and chest. any idea where i can find these two items? something 20% and up?

Why not disenchant one and build your own gear and then enchant it?

NiteMare

Presto Change'O !!
You will have to craft/enchant your own to get a full set.

Nighthiker77

3 pieces is plenty. I'm totally owning expert difficulty with 3 pieces, no alchemy or enchanting, and only the steel, elven, and arcane perks. Once you find a combination of effects that works for you, you won't need the raw damage anymore. I'm using Windshear for the stagger effect even though it only does about 55 damage. 3 pieces and store-bought smithing potions will get you to protection cap with almost any armor you have a perk for also.

berzum

Why is the alto wine always gone?
Why not disenchant one and build your own gear and then enchant it?
my thoughts exactly.....why buy 4 peices when you can buy one and make the rest...noobs today are a serious problem...try thinking outside the box...if all you do is buy/ throw money at your problems you'll never know how to do anything for yourself

Iveri Sarothil

my thoughts exactly.....why buy 4 peices when you can buy one and make the rest...noobs today are a serious problem...try thinking outside the box...if all you do is buy/ throw money at your problems you'll never know how to do anything for yourself

Eh, some people might not know how to do stuff or aren't comfortable doing things in a game that might be difficult. Not always an issue of wanting to throw money at stuff, and....noob isn't a nice term, sorry.

Now, for the OP. I followed this, and you might find it helpful. Takes a bit of work to level alchemy, smithing, and enchanting, but the loop's given me some lovely weapon and armor sets. Get it high enough and enemies can barely nick you.

http://www.gamefront.com/skyrim-best-possible-equipment-guide/

NiteMare

Presto Change'O !!
People who use the word noob to degrade another player should quit playing game's go out get a career oriented job. Possibly something you have no experience in, and see how you fair against people who do the same job everyday with ease.

My point is, YOU! were a noob at one point in your life. Have some respect, take charge, and help someone instead of demeaning them.

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
Jewelry at Radiant Raiment. I don't think you can find a chest piece in game. You have to make one
Agreed. I currently have a set of fine clothes that I've upgraded. Personally I use Dwarven Gauntlets (@ 20%); Clothes (@ 28%); Ring (@ 28%); Necklace (@28%) and then a potion (doesn't really matter as I have 21, 30, 40, 50 and 51 - I tend to buy them wherever I am and can also create with alchemy). There's a certain point where the stacking doesn't work anymore and the excess peices become moot, but I don't know where it is, so I just keep stacking. If you want really good stuff, get your #'s up in smithing too.

Tip from my experience: If you disenchant a smithing item, you can then reenchant almost anything (that takes it - gloves, clothes, necklaces and rings only I think) an get some great #'s if your enchanting skills are high enough.

Daelon DuLac

my enchantment is only at 58 with like 1 perk on it.
58 isn't that bad. I went for the double enchantment perk up the middle first (but it takes 100). With the help of fortify enchantment potions (items), you can get some great results, even @ 58.

Daelon DuLac

Eh, some people might not know how to do stuff or aren't comfortable doing things in a game that might be difficult. Not always an issue of wanting to throw money at stuff, and....noob isn't a nice term, sorry.

Now, for the OP. I followed this, and you might find it helpful. Takes a bit of work to level alchemy, smithing, and enchanting, but the loop's given me some lovely weapon and armor sets. Get it high enough and enemies can barely nick you.

http://www.gamefront.com/skyrim-best-possible-equipment-guide/

I have to agree with you. Not too long ago, I was a noob myself and the help I received here was invaluable.

I've never known berzum to be particularly mean to noobs, as a matter of fact, he was a great help when I first started (particularly with strategy) and does have something of a point that many new players aren't really willing to experiment and want to have all the information & cheats up front. I should know, I was one, but I learned my lesson.

All of you convinced me to try things on my own and not let negative results hinder me and I thank all of you for that. Maybe we should not be using the term noob as an insult. Everybody was a newbie once upon a time. Skyrim's a complicated game and very confusing when you've only just picked it up. Admittedly, it doesn't take long to get the hang of it, but, still...

I agree with the alchemy/smithing/enchantment loop. I made it a point to get those three up and have created a number of items that I am very happy with. A couple of days ago I created a great set of Daedric armor and weapons, but didn't like the look of the armor so I went back and created ebony and kept the daedric weapons. You can get some great results just playing around with different fortify items/potions and types of materials. I even have an awesome set of leather that I intend to use on the Thieves Guild Line.

Nighthiker77

The Ebony axe and mace are actually better than daedric because they do the same damage and use less stamina. And I think they are some of the best looking weapons in the game.

NiteMare

Presto Change'O !!
People who use the word noob to degrade another player should quit playing game's go out get a career oriented job. Possibly something you have no experience in, and see how you fair against people who do the same job everyday with ease.

My point is, YOU! were a noob at one point in your life. Have some respect, take charge, and help someone instead of demeaning them.
I want to make it clear that I raged a bit on this post and I apologies. I meant no disrespect and have no personal grudge or issue towards berzum. It just irks me when people use derogatory words. What Daelon DuLac said in the above post is true. New players should take initiative more often and learn how to do things on there own, but take into consideration that we live in a society that hands everything over on a silver platter with little to no effort on our part.

NiteMare

Presto Change'O !!
The Ebony axe and mace are actually better than daedric because they do the same damage and use less stamina. And I think they are some of the best looking weapons in the game.
I actualy like the Dragon bone weapons, they do more base damage than Daedric. :)

Daelon DuLac

I actualy like the Dragon bone weapons, they do more base damage than Daedric. :)
Unfortunately, you need the DLC before you can do it. I will be getting them after I move next week, but will only be making weapons (especially the bows & arrows). The armors are just to precious.

NiteMare

Presto Change'O !!
yea that's true. I have to admit the Dragon bone armor is really growing on me. I didn't like it at first, to bulky, but I'm getting use to the idea of using it. I don't normally use Bows. I'm more of the mage type, but the Dragon bone weapons look really good and Bethesda should be happy that at least one thing good came out of the hindered Dlc content.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts