• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
my thoughts exactly.....why buy 4 peices when you can buy one and make the rest...noobs today are a serious problem...try thinking outside the box...if all you do is buy/ throw money at your problems you'll never know how to do anything for yourself
Not in response to this one but to one of my posts. Am hoping you know something I don't (you usually do). "@Berzum What do you mean when you disagree with my post? Am I able to get Dragon Bone weapons w/out the DLC? (I play on PS3). Can you advise? You always have good tips."

NiteMare

Presto Change'O !!
@Berzum What do you mean when you disagree with my post? Am I able to get Dragon Bone weapons w/out the DLC? (I play on PS3). Can you advise? You always have good tips.
I assume he did that because he knew he was wrong in his ??"Noob" argument??
so the only way he could insure a victory was to disagree with everyone on the thread. That's what we call immaturity. *nods*

berzum

Why is the alto wine always gone?
@Berzum What do you mean when you disagree with my post? Am I able to get Dragon Bone weapons w/out the DLC? (I play on PS3). Can you advise? You always have good tips.
nah you can make those with out any dlc's

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
You need Dawnguard Dlc to make dragon bone anything
With the exception of the armour, of course. I have so many dragon bones & scales, one of these days I've gotta make me some armour. I'm really just waiting until I get my DLCs after I move next week so I can make weapons.

NiteMare

Presto Change'O !!
With the exception of the armour, of course. I have so many dragon bones & scales, one of these days I've gotta make me some armour. I'm really just waiting until I get my DLCs after I move next week so I can make weapons.
Oh yes that's right the armor was already there.

Delusional

Connoisseur of Hallucinations
my point exactly..moron plain and simple

Berzum, you are being very rude and disrespectful to the members of this forum, participating in this thread who are simply trying to have a nice conversation and help a new Skyrim player out. Your insults are not necessary.

Could you please stop? Thank you.

Rayven

Global Moderator
Staff member
Contrary to what some people seem to be thinking, the entire purpose of SkyrimForums is to ask for help and have questions answered. If you (general "you"), lord and master of all things Skyrim, are offended at questions from people who are less skilled than you at playing the game, perhaps you could find something else to do with your time than trolling them here. That is not what we're about.

Spamming half a thread with 'disagree' ratings is also unacceptable. I've pruned most of the ratings where it was clear that it was ratings spam because the posts didn't actually have content to disagree with.

The original post asked a perfectly reasonable question. If you are offended at the very asking, move on. If you have a need to debate the philosophy of why people ask on a forum for help rather than discover something by themselves, start a new thread in the Lobby and have your debate. Otherwise, just answer the question and be a good forum citizen.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts