• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Reaper87

吉光
I find a slight issue with this thread. I am under the impression that it is okay for girls to say 'Who is the hottest guy in Skyrim?' but if we males did the same ('Who is the hottest lady in Skyrim?'), we would perhaps be under silent scrutiny for 'objectifying women'. Does anyone else agree?

Just my opinion everyone :p

Kohlar the Unkilled

Time for some ale
I find a slight issue with this thread. I am under the impression that it is okay for girls to say 'Who is the hottest guy in Skyrim?' but if we males did the same ('Who is the hottest lady in Skyrim?'), we would perhaps be under silent scrutiny for 'objectifying women'. Does anyone else agree?

Just my opinion everyone :p
Who cares? Initiate the thread! :beermug:

Dar

Nazir by far. Even if he's just an average looking guy, his voice completely makes up for it. If only I could marry him.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Hart

Sassmaster
Personally, I like Vorstag. He's got a nice voice, and more unique personality than the rest of the NPC's. (Adoring Dwemer Ruins, hating caves, things like that.)

Argis the Bulwark is nice too, but he's kind of a lunkhead.

Latest posts