• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
I was playing skyrim and I wondered who is the hottest
Guy in skyrim and why? Mine I have many but one of
Them is farkas, because he is a werewolf, kind, loyal,
Nice,friendly,never mean,and cute ;) xD so ya anyone
else you can think of comment!!

Mercutio

Assistant Regional Manager
Reactions: Sah

Mercutio

Assistant Regional Manager
I was playing skyrim and I wondered who is the hottest
Guy in skyrim and why? Mine I have many but one of
Them is farkas, because he is a werewolf, kind, loyal,
Nice,friendly,never mean,and cute ;) xD so ya anyone
else you can think of comment!!
You know you made a mistake when you put "FOR GIRLS ONLY" in the title.
We just can't help it xD

ArcaneBelleza

The Benevolent One
That's a tough question. Brynjolf would be my top pick, Farkas comes pretty close, and maybe Erik the Slayer. They're definitely more handsome if you mod your game like I do. ;)

ArcaneBelleza

The Benevolent One
What? Erik? Seriously? Also, what am I still doing here? Nobody with moobs is allowed here...

I did say maybe. He's really not that bad compared to all the other male NPCs in Skyrim.

ArcaneBelleza

The Benevolent One
What about Heimskr, or that Gray Mane guy who makes the Companions' weapons?

Hmm, the priest and the Companion's blacksmith… eh, neither of them are good looking in my book.

ArcaneBelleza

The Benevolent One
Haha, I was kidding. If it's physical only, I guess Farkas or Brynjolf are good. Cicero still takes the cake, character-wise. :D

Ah, sorry I couldn't tell! Cicero is… well, interesting would be an understatement, that's for sure.

ArcaneBelleza

The Benevolent One
Interesting is sexy :D

Haha, yeah, it certainly can be. But in Cicero's case, it's rather annoying and creepy, to me at least. He's uncomfortably flamboyant, obsessed with pleasing the Night Mother, and his voice doesn't help either. If there's one thing that attracts me to a man, it's his voice.

Latest posts