Followers Bad for Sneak Character

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

jam

I actually haven't really had a problem with this. I've had Marcurio for awhile and while he tends to alert people to his own existence, I'm able to hang back unseen and stay undetected as I hit them with arrows.

Teritus

Giving it to you straight since 1869
Yeah, I never usually bring followers as a sneak character, though I believe that if you crouch down your follower should as well, and they only start attacking if you're detected?

jam

Yeah, I never usually bring followers as a sneak character, though I believe that if you crouch down your follower should as well, and they only start attacking if you're detected?

This seems to be true. However, they can be detected, especially if they're heavy armor and if they are then they'll attack.

Teritus

Giving it to you straight since 1869
That is why you get a light armour one. But you can also tell them to wait back a little bit.

Neriad13

Premium Member
On my bosmer i was using sven from river wood and im trying to sneak about and what does he do he starts playing the freaking flute!

Gahahahaha. And I thought Marcurio was the one who was supposed to get bored easily.