• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Cordelia

Global Moderator
Staff member
Every week, the Frowzy Café is running a new flash fiction contest with a new subject or prompt.

This week's prompt is " ... And Then the Wolves Came."

image11.jpg

The rules are simple:

1. Sign up for an account.

2. Write a story of 1,000 words or fewer.

3. Make sure the story ends with the sentence "... and then the wolves came." (Yes, with the ellipsis.)

4. ... ?

5. PROFIT!

And by profit, I mean check out the submissions of others, cast your vote for your favorites (no limit!), and prep for next week's contest while you wait to see who takes home the bacons.

(Yes, fan fiction stories are accepted.)

If this prompt inspires you, scribble up an entry and join us for the fun. If you don't win this week, there's always next week!

Plus, you can submit up to THREE stories per prompt! What do you have to lose?

Check back regularly to see new contest prompts.

Contest winners announced Thursday evening. Winning stories are published here; the front page of Frowzy Café; G+ (surprisingly active for writers and exposure!) and Frowzy's Facebook page; and Wattpad -- one of the leading online platforms for independent writers to get exposure for their work!

Archer Drake

Parkour Enthusiast
Do the Wolves have to be the actual creature, or can the term describe a pack of very fierce people, like a company of soldiers?

Cordelia

Global Moderator
Staff member
Please, please, please, if you have asked a question, trust that I will see it and answer as soon as I can. O have now answered this for Wolf in the shoutbox and on Facebook, and once for YOU on the Café. Please, EVERYONE, if you ask a question, trust I will see it and answer it as soon as I can.

For everyone's reference, the wolves are whatever you want them to be. It's your story. The rules regaurd word limit and including the prompt sentence at the end. Everything else is up to you.

Archer Drake

Parkour Enthusiast
Sorry about that. Thank you, Cordelia.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts