Five Embarrassing Habits We All Have

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

01ccook

The best comedy is relatable comedy and this is very relatable! I, and many others, have certainly done all these things many times. One thing I would add as my personal habit is obsessively collecting cheese. I have an addiction!

dblanch

I've always felt uncomfortable with how often I strip down people I've just killed. I just imagine how this must look to other characters in-world. So odd...

Archer Drake

Parkour Enthusiast
I don't know about you, but I have a habit of pick-pocketing people so I run into bandit thugs, so I level and get more stuff, so I run into a Dark Brotherhood Assassin so I level and get more stuff.

I also have a habit of breaking into every home/palace/room to find stones of Barenziah. The most I've ever had is 8 of 24.

Deadpool.

OG Forum member
It's in general really...

But I download mods before I even get the game

Last edited:

aquaticneko

Hah. I enjoyed reading this. It's embarassing to think I've never tried to strip someone while battling them before. That's going to be the first thing I attempt to do later. Strange though, I've probably pickpocketed everyone while travelling and never thought of that.

Bluesnow222

I love to try and hop up every mountain I come across.
Sometimes Its like an hour later but I refuse to give up!

I also have a bad habit of saving the game and then going on a destructive rampage till guards capture me.

Luis Caballero

This was really awesome and made me think about my experience with Skyrim! Ever since I learned about the power of shouts, I never stopped using them. I guess I was just kind of dumb, but those animations are superb and out of this world, so why would not I use them regularly? Climbing vertical slopes, on the other hand, was my first horrid experience with the game, I wish I knew about it before actually doing so. Regardless, Skyrim is truly remarkable and very fun to play!

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts