• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, thanks for visiting our fan fiction section. You should only write stories that aren't related to your character's encounters, if you wish to write a story about your character please post an entry in your blog.

Before reading or writing a story, please make sure to read this thread. Thanks, Guest, and we hope you enjoy this section.

hulgar96

Hey guys...whats happening? As you may have figured I am indeed new to this forum. I'm a really big fan of Skyrim and is really the only thing Id actually consider making a fan fiction story for (maybe startrek or Mass Effect...but...anyway lol). I have ben working on this idea for a long while and had actually recently started working on it. So far I have finished the prologue and working on first chapter. I don't actually know how many chapters their will be as I'm the type who just goes with it lol. I know Id like to shoot for at the very least 5 but whether or not their comes to be more...idk. PLEASE ALSO BEAR IN MIND, this is my first ever fan fiction I want to post on the internet so it may or may not be the most "perfect" Fan story out there.

With all that said...

The story itself takes place just a mere two years after the defeat of Alduin. Hulgar (my character on the game who is a Nord) tries to carry out a relatively quite and normal life. He ends buying land in Falkreath Hold and built the Lakeview Manor (With something like the Bedroom, Library, and for my own self created room a guest extension room with a few extra beds in the back so it can be somewhat of a Inn). He ends up befriending Llewellyn the Nightingale and a Argonian woman by the name of Neeja who helps him manage his impressive manor. Hulgar ends up falling in love Neeja and tries to convey his feelings for her but every time he does something comes up or he chokes out. Which if is funny in a ironic way given the fact that he did all this heroic stuff and yet cant tell the woman he loves how he feels. Eventually, Hulgar is visited by Dunmer in strange cultist robes and is thrusted yet again on a intense adventure.

*takes deep relieved breath* So...what you think? lol basically my idea in a nut shell.

Personally, I think this is a good place to post your first fic. There are some really nice people here and I've gotten some great tips on how to improve in writing.

Your story idea seems interesting. If you want to post it, go for it!

hulgar96

Thank you for thinking so lol

And just to clarify...
by saying this is a good place to post my first fic. Do you mean here in this thread, a new thread here in "Author's roundtable", or a new thread in the actual fanfiction area?

Sorry if this sounds like a dumb question but I want to be absolutely clear on this lol

I meant the forum as a whole was a good place. :)

Just make a new thread under Fanfiction and post your story there. Don't worry about feeling dumb. I'm new here to so I'm still feeling my way around.

shadowkitty

Mistress of Shadows
I didn't want to clog up your fanfic with comments so I am doing it here.

Not bad for your first post. Remember to edit it before you post, as there were a couple of little errors I picked up such as grammar and sentence structure. I also did not know it was in first person until the third paragraph. Maybe you could add in some more personal insights and observations...

All in all a good effort. Keep writing :) And welcome to the forums.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts