• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Nitro Zem

Wanted for Lollygaggin' and Grand Theft Cabbage
For some reason he has a WhiterunGuard Faction. So if you have any bounty in any holds he'll try and act like a guard would but he has no ability to arrest you, therefore he just bugs you. Pay it off and he should stop...

However, if you were doing a certain quest involving him wanting to kill a dragon with you... if the dragon doesn't spawn the quest can't be completed and he's stuck with you forever until that dragon spawns :/ Same glitch up top can happen with this making it just as annoying. You need to reload from a save.

My friend currently has that exact issue but she hasn't fixed it yet.

Dagmar

Defender of the Bunnies of Skyrim
For some reason he has a WhiterunGuard Faction. So if you have any bounty in any holds he'll try and act like a guard would but he has no ability to arrest you, therefore he just bugs you. Pay it off and he should stop...
Farkas doesn't have GuardFactionWhiterun. If he had GuardFactionWhiterun he would only follow you if you have a bounty in Whiterun Hold.

All of The Circle of the Companions have generic GuardFaction (which is why they will follow you if you have any bounties regardless of the Hold). You don't necessarily have to pay off your bounty but you do have to clear your bounty if you want him to stop following you.

Nitro Zem

Wanted for Lollygaggin' and Grand Theft Cabbage
Yeah, thats what i ment.

Thanks for correction.

juniperbugg

Skyrim addict
Could you tell my husband to quit following you around I need a home cooked pie and I need one now =D

juniperbugg

Skyrim addict
Rofl I don't question it it's free food tastes mighty good to me =D