Faendal Trapped in House, Harassing Kids

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

James Krefft

So I really missed the Skyrim craze as I was incarcerated at the time of the games release. I am only now picking it up. As a long time TES fanatic I love the game. I am currently building Lakeview manor. I have 2 kids and a few people around the house including Faendal .

I married Camilla Valerius and completed her quest line, due to a bug Faendal is constantly lurking arund my house and wont ever leave. Whenever hes in the same room as the kids they run away and say they don't wanna play with him, prolly cuz he is constantly berating me. Its hilarious. He even helps kill bandits!

Does anyone know about other NPCs in Skyrim you can trick/glitch into hanging around your home, I like a full house!

TheDreamersverse

Brit Fahiil Vahdin
Well if you Marry Mjoll (probably didn't spell that right) her little dude friend (can't remember his name) will sometimes be at the house along with her.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts