• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

ChiefScalyNipples

Dictator of my bedroom
Hey guys I have a little confusion over the PvP on ESO so could you help me out?

One of my questions is, I know you're supposed to get a group to attack keeps and stuff but it's hard to set up a group to actually do that. By that I mean get a group without them ignoring the invite lol. How should I get a group to do it? Or should I just join in on a random attack? One of the problems I experience in campaigns is that it's just people standing around doing nothing.

Also, what exactly does it mean to do a "home" campaign?

Lastly, any tips on how to NOT constantly have other players give me a wedgie and shove my own scaly tail up my ass? Like, any tips on how to actually do good? Because I admit, a bunch of dominion players ganged up on me and beat my ass. So I just would like some tips, my character is an Argonian (of course) Nightblade.

Any tips or answers would be appreciated, thanks.

Lucid

It would be helpful to know what platform you play on. Regardless, I recommend finding and joining a dedicated pvp guild, and playing in a group with them. There are a lot of guilds on the elder scrolls forums, that may be a good place to find one in your platform and alliance that focuses on Cyrodiil combat.

I know that a lot of people are unhappy with the lack of text chat on the consoles. Having only played on PC I can say that the chat does make it much easier for the unguilded to find groups. Most people just have to type "lfg" to get picked up by a pug leader, or specific instructions will be given "type BRK to join defence group". I truly don't know how pugs come together on the consoles, maybe somebody else here can weigh in on that.

For the last piece, When you are outnumbered and/or underleveled compared to your adversaries, you will die. Sometimes a lot. It will be fun at times and frustrating at others, but it will help you dial in your pvp build and skills. You will likely need to slot different skills to be successful, fighting dynamic players is very, very different from killing trash mobs. There are a number of websites that have build advice and guides for the different classes, I recommend Deltia's.

Good luck out there.

ChiefScalyNipples

Dictator of my bedroom
I play on the Xbox One, but thanks for the help. I actually just joined in on a raid for a fort and helped them unleash pwnage. But still I'll try to find a guild, I just don't know how to join one of the Xbox. Still, thanks though, I really appreciate it.

Latest posts