Elder Scrolls Online: What Faction Will You Be?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Impaleification

I think the way they divided "races" into factions is stupid :/
Nords, dark elves and Argonians together o_O?
It should be Men, Beasts and Elves. Simple as that.

That wouldn't be fair, seeing that there are 3 human races, 4 elven races, and only 2 beast races.

Impaleification

Hm, it's a good thing the Ebonheart Pact is so popular. Just look at the size of their territory, they need plenty of soldiers to keep that secured before going to conquer anything. And considering the amounts of people who love Nords, Dunmer and Argonians, it's quite clear which is going to be the top faction when it comes to numbers.
Should alliances form between the factions, DC and AD teaming up to stand a chance against the EP would be quite interesting.
Oterwise I'm afraid the other factions and the corrupted Empire will soon be overwhelmed.

Though, I wonder how the communities are going to be... after all, every second Nord might be trying to pretend to be Dovahkiin, and with Werewolves and Vampires confirmed I'm expecting plenty of people trying to replay Twilight scenes with a Nord-Bella, Vampire Edward and Werewolf Jacob. Oh dear... :rolleyes:

It would be cool if the DC and AD teamed up. They're emblem would be a Griffin (my favorite mythical creature) because the emblem for the DC is a Lion while the emblem for the AD is an Eagle.

Lucid

It would be cool if the DC and AD teamed up. They're emblem would be a Griffin (my favorite mythical creature) because the emblem for the DC is a Lion while the emblem for the AD is an Eagle.

Not the pairing you mentioned, but my DC group did form an alliance with EP in one campaign, because we were both getting squashed by the dominion.
Even teamed up, the AD players outnumbered us 3:1 for the last few days of the campaign. Every outing was a massacre. But we did manage to recapture one scroll each, which is more than either side would have been able to do separately.

We had to manage communication through a guild formed for that purpose. Weapon targeting didn't know friend from foe, and of course NPCs don't recognize a multi faction alliance. It was fun, but kind of complicated. I'd do it again.

-The Ice Queen-

Rightful Queen of Skyrim
Aldmeri Dominion. I will always love my Altmer.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts