Elder Scrolls 6 (VI): Where will it take place?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Elder Scrolls 6 (VI): Where will it take place?

• Cyrodil

Votes: 39 3.2%
  • High Rock

Votes: 44 3.7%
  • Summerset Isles

Votes: 168 14.0%
  • Hammerfell

Votes: 184 15.3%
  • Black Marsh

Votes: 97 8.1%
  • Valenwood

Votes: 110 9.1%
  • Elsweyr

Votes: 268 22.3%
  • Morrowind (again)

Votes: 15 1.2%
  • All of Tamriel

Votes: 279 23.2%

• Total voters

PapaC420

Crazy Wish- Maybe another Continent with some old and some new races.. Different story, new magic and weapons. New improved cities to explore.

My Wish- All of Tamriel

My Realistic Wish- Cyrodiil, Summerset Isles, Valenwood, Elsweyr, Black Marsh

Most likely to happen- A pair of provinces...Valenwood/Elsweyr, High Rock/Hammerfell etc etc

I really don't want to see Morrowind, or Hammerfell... and A repeat of Skyrim, or Cyrodiil would be lame unless the game features 3 or more provinces. I wouldn't mind High Rock with more Orcs but I'd rather go to a beast province like the Black Marsh or Elsweyr... Ape Men!!

PoisonPen

I know it's not going to happen, but if I had my druthers, they'd do an "Elder Scrolls 40k" taking place in the far future, like Warhammer 40k did with Warhammer. Each of the races would have a unique style of starship, and battles would take place in space as well as on the ground. Given the precedent of the Dwemer, it would make total sense to give it a steampunk or even magicpunk aesthetic. Spacefaring bronze and wooden starships with engines powered by atronachs.

mast3rlinkx

I know it's not going to happen, but if I had my druthers, they'd do an "Elder Scrolls 40k" taking place in the far future, like Warhammer 40k did with Warhammer. Each of the races would have a unique style of starship, and battles would take place in space as well as on the ground. Given the precedent of the Dwemer, it would make total sense to give it a steampunk or even magicpunk aesthetic. Spacefaring bronze and wooden starships with engines powered by atronachs.

Actually, that would be awesome! I'd love to see some magic-powered starships rather than the usual nuclear fusion engines.

ChidoriReaper

****************SPOILERS*********************

I'm not clear on the location/land of the Dark Elves but after speaking with many of the Jorl's, It seems as if there is alot of tension between Skyrim and the Dark Elves. Mostly due to the worship of Talos. Maybe we will start off in the Dark Elves land, fighting in a war or something. Just theories. Sorry if my thoughts are incomplete, I'm new to the complete storyline.
I would like to see it released with multiple options and the ability to get all of Tamriel. In way of an explanation:
Either
1. You buy the game as eg. Elder Scrolls 6 - Hammerfell Edition, Morrowind Edition etc. and you get access to the Hammerfell region with the option to buy other regions at a low price as a sort of DLC. Then you can travel from major cities to major cities in other regions to get between.
2. Release it with a main name Elder Scrolls 6 - Insert Awesome Title Here which is based in one particular region eg. Hammerfell but develop other regions as DLC.
3. Release a huge game with like 6 discs and you begin in the correct region for your character and can travel between all regions (each of the dics covers a region and is virtually a game within a game).

Personally I think the DLC option 1 would be good maybe with an option to buy all regions in a single pack like option 3 for a higher amount but less than getting each individually. Would give them the option to rebuild older areas with updated graphics for those of us who want to see ald areas all prettied up.

Sorry it's huge. This just jumped out at me.

If you own a Playstation you might still be waiting on Dawnguard for Skyrim:'(

ChidoriReaper

****************SPOILERS*********************

I'm not clear on the location/land of the Dark Elves but after speaking with many of the Jorl's, It seems as if there is alot of tension between Skyrim and the Dark Elves. Mostly due to the worship of Talos. Maybe we will start off in the Dark Elves land, fighting in a war or something. Just theories. Sorry if my thoughts are incomplete, I'm new to the complete storyline.

Sounds like a great idea to me:D Nords fighting the Dark elves for control of all the land. Resistance to cold against the resistance to fire...pretty hype.

Chowder138

Proud member of PAHAAA.
I like how people were speculating about TES6 5 days after TES5 came out.

Alex Jones

I really don't care what spin Bethesda puts on the new game if they even make one... I've loved every elder scrolls before now.

Chowder138

Proud member of PAHAAA.
Akavir. After reading Mysterious Akavir I'm obsessed to know what it's actually like. It doesn't appear in any of the games so it's pretty much like Magicland.

AKAVIR.

Maurice Twoo

Relatively New Member
I would like to say Hammerfell, where there is still conflicts between the Redguards & Aldmeri Dominion & if I remember correctly.......in that one quest "In My Time Of Need" involving the Alik'r, A Redguard city was sold out to the Thalmor so they should have some sort of large presence in the province. It would make for A better conclusion of the Thalmor conflict (unless they are going to make A T.E.S. V: Skyrim D.L.C. about that, in which I would then say Elyswer), in my point of view that is.......

Chowder138

Proud member of PAHAAA.
I would like to say Hammerfell, where there is still conflicts between the Redguards & Aldmeri Dominion & if I remember correctly.......in that one quest "In My Time Of Need" involving the Alik'r, A Redguard city was sold out to the Thalmor so they should have some sort of large presence in the province. It would make for A better conclusion of the Thalmor conflict (unless they are going to make A T.E.S. V: Skyrim D.L.C. about that, in which I would then say Elyswer), in my point of view that is.......

Hammerfell or Akavir are my two hopes.

Vardath

Summerset Isles, if not all of Tamriel. Summerset Isles has the potential of being extremely beautiful. Crystal palaces covered or made of gems, Aetherial Castles, Magical gateways to other realms, colourful forests, an array of alchemy ingredients grown everywhere to rival the Shivering Isles. Factions and Temple quests (get more from your gods) Ancient daedric temples. the potential here is endless. It's an icy frozen wilderness and at the same time it's summer so there's bound to be all types of climates, beaches, new creatures, old creatures, etc. We've never truly seen the possibilities of Summerset Isles since Daggerfall and that was before 3d engines.

EDIT: Let's go see the elves. Valenwood would be nice too, could do both as they're so close.

Wolf

Hello, is it tea you're looking for?
It's too early to think ahead.
Skyrim hasn't even been out for a year yet!
I would like it, however, to include Morrowind.

Renegader

Administrator
Staff member
It's too early to think ahead.
Skyrim hasn't even been out for a year yet!
I would like it, however, to include Morrowind.

Too early? Look at when the thread was created ;)

It should include Morrowind, that'd be awesome.

Boss II

I think it would be pretty awesome if the next game would take place on a different planet entirely. Instead of Nirn it should take place on Aetherius. If not (which is most likely) I think Elsweyr would be nice.

Level VII

Do'vish
I like how people were speculating about TES6 5 days after TES5 came out.

Exactly what I thought. I think people are getting to spoiled these days with games and think there will be a sequel every year or something.

I really do hope it's Elsweyr! Kajiit's are one of my favorite characters. I have faith in Bethesda for making it look awesome, because it'll just look like one of the cities from Assassin's Creed. But Bethesda goes all in with details and making sure the gamer will be awe struck. Come on, there are freakin' bugs that crawl on the ground!

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts