Elder Scrolls 6 (VI): Where will it take place?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Elder Scrolls 6 (VI): Where will it take place?

• Cyrodil

Votes: 39 3.2%
  • High Rock

Votes: 44 3.7%
  • Summerset Isles

Votes: 168 14.0%
  • Hammerfell

Votes: 184 15.3%
  • Black Marsh

Votes: 97 8.1%
  • Valenwood

Votes: 110 9.1%
  • Elsweyr

Votes: 268 22.3%
  • Morrowind (again)

Votes: 15 1.2%
  • All of Tamriel

Votes: 279 23.2%

• Total voters

tdatapina

Hero of Time
I wouldn't be surprised if it was like 3 provinces, like summerset, valenwood, and elsweyr. Since TESO will be on console you have to think the consoles are getting to be stronger for bigger games.

I agree. Now that they are capable of it, even with online function, imagine what they could do with an offline game. It would be a whole lot bigger

Rimfaxe96

I don't think they will make it in a desert region, it sounds awesome but its just too plain, sand dunes and palm trees, where would the dungeons be? I kinda hope its on summerset isles, against or with the thalmor, Khajiits need some payback!

Do you know the game "Journey" for PS3? It's set in a desert and one of the most beautiful games I've seen yet. The setting gives it a deep spiritual feeling (with a fitting soundtrack), which would fit to the Khajiit way of life.

Should TES6 really take place in Elsweyr, I'd BEG the developers of it to take some impressions from "Journey" when it comes to the settings' design, also dungeons. The sparkle-effects might be useful for magic, but I doubt they'll leave the patterns with which they've displayed magic so far. Plus Khajiit aren't specially talented with magic, so it would be rather unnecessary (unless used in rites etc).

Showing different games in a fan forum of another isn't really my style, but the Elsweyr-fans should check it out in my very honest opinion.

sword244

Ok before i continue i want to state i did NOT read all 40 some pages so if i restate something that has been said i apologize, but the first game of TES did include every province in Tamriel so in reality they can either go with another province or basically improve on what they did in the first game which was by far massive as can be for a game (seriously the devs said that oblivion was 0.01% the size of the first game .-.)

Izekiel Kest

I would like to see some sea travel and warfare. Like command you're own ship and attack other ship in the waters between Tamriel and Akavari, maybe pirate number start to rise again and you hae to help lower their numbers, or just be able sea travel for the hell of it.

Irishman

Well-Endowed Member
With the trend of ES series I think it will be set in Hmmerfell. However, after looking at the geography and creatures that inhabit the black marshes, I would really love to see a game set there.

Swamp land with huge laviathans and paranhas, swarms of bitebugs, huge prehistoric inspired birds with saw like beaks! The cities are also more sophisticated and imperial influenced than I expected.

Tribes of primative argonians inhabit the thick marshes and deep reaches of the imposing Murkwood forest.

Dunno about you guys, but it sounds really interesting. A place where men & mer are the outsiders, where the guerilla tactics and waterbreathing techniques of native argonians can spring traps on unsuspecting travellers, and if the lizard people dont get ya, the native fauna certainly will!

Irishman

Well-Endowed Member
I haven't seen anyone mention it yet, but why can't it be in Orsinium?

Orsinium isnt a province of tamriel, it was once an orc city in the region of high rock. Its been destroyed a few times and now the orc kingdom is in the mountains between hammerfell and skyrim (somewhere behind markarth I think).

Irishman

Well-Endowed Member
I haven't seen anyone mention it yet, but why can't it be in Orsinium?

Orsinium isnt a province of tamriel, it was once an orc city in the region of high rock. Its been destroyed a few times and now the orc kingdom is in the mountains between hammerfell and skyrim (somewhere behind markarth I think).
Ah, thanks for clearing that up for me :)

Not a problem Israel
btw whats your profile pic of? Iv bin wonderin for a lil while :rolleyes:

Israel

Ah, thanks for clearing that up for me :)

Not a problem Israel
btw whats your profile pic of? Iv bin wonderin for a lil while :rolleyes:
It's a picture of the TARDIS from Doctor Who. I'm a big fan of it :)

Irishman

Well-Endowed Member

Ruby Winchester

I hope Elswyer. I'd love to see if they'd make all the different diversities of Khajiit. Skyrim makes me feel bad for the Khajiit (my main being one). Always talking how cold it is and how they miss home xwx;

Zokeyr

A non-factor
I hope it takes place in the Black Marsh because I love forests and rain.

nightmare16

here have a cookie :)
im personally really hoping for the next elder scrolls to have 2 or more provinces you can play in its kind of a longshot for that to happen i knowbut wouldnt it be so cool to go from the cold icy mountains of skyrim to the hot deadly sands of hammerfell and to the tropical forests of elswyr i for one think that would make elder scrolls VI THE BEST GAME OF ALL TIME much like how i see skyrim now if not 2 or more then i guess i would like to see hammerfell the most mostly cuz i freeze to death when i play skyrim i wanna see some place thats hot for a change lol

Lord Vaako

i am really hoping for Summerset Isles. i think playing the thalmor would be really interesting. I mean they can't all be bad

Rimfaxe96

i am really hoping for Summerset Isles. i think playing the thalmor would be really interesting. I mean they can't all be bad

Matters little what each of them thinks. If anyone turns out to be a traitor or snitch, they'd just kill him anyway.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts