Elder Scrolls 6 (VI): Where will it take place?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Elder Scrolls 6 (VI): Where will it take place?

• Cyrodil

Votes: 39 3.2%
  • High Rock

Votes: 44 3.7%
  • Summerset Isles

Votes: 168 14.0%
  • Hammerfell

Votes: 184 15.3%
  • Black Marsh

Votes: 97 8.1%
  • Valenwood

Votes: 110 9.1%
  • Elsweyr

Votes: 268 22.3%
  • Morrowind (again)

Votes: 15 1.2%
  • All of Tamriel

Votes: 279 23.2%

• Total voters

Pothus

I said Elsweyr, I think it's a little early in the series to go to ALL of Teamriel, though I would pay good money to :)

Agent C

Dovahkiin
I would love for TE6 to take place in Elsweyr. I've always enjoyed the Khajiit race. I would like for things to be reversed in Elsweyr. What I mean by that is instead of the Nords not trusting the Khajiit, it's the other way around. That would be cool.

Gunnbjorn

Formerly known as Arillious
I don't know how they are going to top Skyrim. They should do Elsweyr next though.

mast3rlinkx

I don't know how they are going to top Skyrim. They should do Kitty-land next though.

Kittyland? It's called Elsweyr, dude. And remember that Khajiit find being called cats insulting. In saying Kittyland, you're insulting them.

I still think they should do Elsweyr and Valenwood simultaneously. It makes a lot of sense. Elsweyr and Valenwood are very similary culturally, and they share a border, if I'm not mistaken.

Gunnbjorn

Formerly known as Arillious
Kittyland? It's called Elsweyr, dude. And remember that Khajiit find being called cats insulting. In saying Kittyland, you're insulting them.

I still think they should do Elsweyr and Valenwood simultaneously. It makes a lot of sense. Elsweyr and Valenwood are very similary culturally, and they share a border, if I'm not mistaken.

My apologies, just a little immature humor was all it was.

Neveraine

BRINGER OF DEATH
Just a reminder for those who are saying Hammerfell, Hammerfell has partially been done in Elder Scrolls II Daggerfall along with a large part of High Rock. Also for those who say that Hammerfell would be good seeing as it would be a desert that makes it a stark contrast from the tundra of Skyrim, I might remind you that Elsweyr also has a large desert. Finally, we should not forget that many mysteries await us in Elsweyr such as different types of khajiits like the large tiger like creatures that are sometimes used instead of horses as well as the jaguar ones that are warriors and protect the Mane. If Elsweyr is accompanied by Valenwood we may also get to see HUGE MIGRATORY TREES WITH CITIES IN THEM!!! :D :D :D Now you don't have to go to cities you can wait for cities to come to you!

Soloquendi

Pastor of Muppets
According to the Elderscrolls Wikia(The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - The Elder Scrolls Wiki), TES-V already encompasses the entirety of Tamriel. The other provinces exist and can be accessed with a console command. However, they are empty. This leads one to believe that they will be opened to play with future expansions. This makes much more sense to me than continuing to do them one per game.

If I were to design the next game, I would expand to other continents, and or delve into the earth and bring the Dwemer back into the world. A completely new underground world to explore. ;)

Gowsh

Old Fart
I'm sorry if this has been discussed but 600 some messages is a lot to read. :confused:

Will there be another single player TES game or will TES online (supposedly having all of Tamriel available) usurp the whole show if it sells?

Does Bethesda have a stated position on this?

Again, sorry if I'm beating a dead horse here.

Otherwise, Iif I can't invade the Summerset Isles, I'd like to visit Mysterious Akavir.

Best.

azali100

Just a reminder for those who are saying Hammerfell, Hammerfell has partially been done in Elder Scrolls II Daggerfall along with a large part of High Rock. Also for those who say that Hammerfell would be good seeing as it would be a desert that makes it a stark contrast from the tundra of Skyrim, I might remind you that Elsweyr also has a large desert. Finally, we should not forget that many mysteries await us in Elsweyr such as different types of khajiits like the large tiger like creatures that are sometimes used instead of horses as well as the jaguar ones that are warriors and protect the Mane. If Elsweyr is accompanied by Valenwood we may also get to see HUGE MIGRATORY TREES WITH CITIES IN THEM!!! :D :D :D Now you don't have to go to cities you can wait for cities to come to you!
Yeah but there are people who don't want to play a primarily beast race populated map. Plus telling khajjits apart from thier faces is a problem. I'd rather they did Hammerfell. And ES redguard don't count. Neither does daggerfall since it had other provinces too.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

Zorak

Although it would be cool to go to hammerfell being that it is a desert/oasis type region, I really really would like to see the Argonian homeland of the Black Marshes...why? because I think that to go into an environment that is swampy and heavily forested would be pretty cool, plus in all honesty you hardly get to see Argonians and Khajits in Skyrim, you see them sometimes but not often.....I just think it would be cool new environment and a nice and refreshing introduction to new types of amphibious repitilians, perhaps it will even have different species of dragons in it

mast3rlinkx

I doubt they'll do dragons again. Each game had a main enemy based on the culture of the province. Since the culture of Cyrodiil is loosely based on Catholicism, the main enemy of Oblivion was demonic in appearance. Morrowind had Lord Dagoth as its main antagonist, and a dragon was the main antagonist for Skyrim. I'm still shooting for a combo of Elsweyr and Valenwood due to their cultural similarities and the frequency of Elsweyr references in Skyrim.

And for those of you basing your statements on the provinces not being used, that would not be a good idea. Arena used every single province of Tamriel, so all of them have been used already.

Zorak

I doubt they'll do dragons again. Each game had a main enemy based on the culture of the province. Since the culture of Cyrodiil is loosely based on Catholicism, the main enemy of Oblivion was demonic in appearance. Morrowind had Lord Dagoth as its main antagonist, and a dragon was the main antagonist for Skyrim. I'm still shooting for a combo of Elsweyr and Valenwood due to their cultural similarities and the frequency of Elsweyr references in Skyrim.

And for those of you basing your statements on the provinces not being used, that would not be a good idea. Arena used every single province of Tamriel, so all of them have been used already.
Yeah, I agree with Elsweyr also but I still stand by saying that The Black Marshes would be interesting because they are neither ruled by the Imperials or the Aldmeri Domion, perhaps it would cause a drastic change in the storyline for the better....

mast3rlinkx

Yeah, I agree with Elsweyr also but I still stand by saying that The Black Marshes would be interesting because they are neither ruled by the Imperials or the Aldmeri Domion, perhaps it would cause a drastic change in the storyline for the better....

Remember, Elder Scrolls has yet to take place in the Dominion. When Arena happened, the whole of Tamriel was ruled by the Empire. I'd like to see what the Dominion's truly like, rather than what they seem like.

the_joe

Vvardenfell - I`d like to see a plot set around the return of the Dwemer.
or
High Rock - The Orismer struggling with the question of giving up their primitive culture and becoming advanced.

Sean

lost somewhere
If I had to guess, I would say Akavir. The reason is that it is completely untouched by any TES game, so why not do a completely new area for a completely new generation of consoles?

Also, it would work better with marketing. Morrowind worked well as the "w" could be uesd for "III," Oblivion worked well from the "iv," as that easily turned to "IV," Skyrim used the "Y," and Akavir could use the "VI."

So, I could see Bethesda using Akavir for TES6, it also flows better: The Elder Scrolls VI: Akavir.

rederror

Silent observer
It could totally be akavir, with every other province as DLC :D
If not, black marsh, because there's that whole thing going on between the dark elves and argonians in skyrim at the moment.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts