Duplicate "favor" dialogue in custom follower mod in progress

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Scrumplet

Hey guys, when I originally began my follower mod, I used the SSE tutorial made by Lucien Falvius' creator. Following what he had laid out, I got a lot of the basics working. However, I've noticed that for whatever reason, my follower seems to have two options in their dialogue for having them "do" something for the player. One seems to be a default, ("I need you to do something.") where the follower responds with, "What?" (no dialogue plays). The other is my custom one, ("I need a favor.") which I chose to make the mod stand out just a little more. Upon choosing "I need a favor.", the proper response will play, along with the dialogue I gave him. I've check the rest of his player dialogue branches, but there is only one for "favor". Any idea why this might be in there?

If it helps, I've also got follower tweaks installed. Not sure if that might be adding the option in, though I don't have the same issue with any other follower.

View media item 67372
View media item 67382
View media item 67392
View media item 67402
View media item 67412

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts