Drums of galactic war (explanation of the universe)

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Did you like first chapter

• Yes

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • NO

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Write more

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Andrewthunder

"what is the most valuable to steal" Pride
The year is 2266 back in 2122 we discovered we were not alone in the universe. Several races exist, and this report is to explain the four civilized races my name is Andrew Shore I am a former one star admiral of the TAA's (Traders Alliance Army) Internal defense division (Secret Police) I defended humanity's colonies from attacks from within. My primary duty is making sure if we get invaded a resistance has to pop up and defend to the last man.

We in IDD swear an extra oath beside the oath of service, we swear an oath of defense, no matter the cost we have to defend the colony whether that be by martial law or executions we don't as long as our colonists are safe. Back when TAA was formed to explore and colonize, earth was in ruin unlike now it was a cesspit. 2112 TAA was founded and the first we encountered was called the Unity looked like they understood us from the very start.

We talked with them but the TAA council deemed them insane and dangerous because of their strange technology and way of life. We forced them into exile at the other end of the galaxy and even now 134 years later after that they came just 10 years ago with a giant grudge and bombed Nexus station luckily, I was on Myna 3, a miner outpost at the other end that was my saving grace and wanted revenge but both the military & civilian council denied my request so I started digging into the Unity files and found out a lot of children of the families from the Unity that were forced into exile were put in cryostasis, since that would make the parents think the children therefore they would cut off contact to them and I found a list of names of those serving in the TAA's Internal Defense Division including my own was part of that list my sisters too. I contacted my sister Emmelie,told her to meet on Asgard station we met and I explained to her why I wanted to meet.

I showed her the files she believed me straight away we took my ship which were unmarked and made a run for it towards the unitys territory we made to the capital called skyworld we landed didnt get the best welcome they said "what are two nice beautiful humans doing so far away from earth:" then the sergeant said "guess these want revenge for nexus station" then they all fell into a welcome line like an officer or leader were coming. She looked beautiful ,the leader " Welcome to Skyworld I'm the queen Amrara what can we help you humans with" Emm answered " its only me and my brothers business we're here about the kidnappings of your children 134 years ago"

Then suddenly everybody even the soldiers got a big stare on us the queen even bigger she said "A sad day in the humans history indeed but they all were dead as far as we know I dont know how we can help" I answered
"We both used to work for IDD most of the people in IDD were cryostasised as infants and it all leads to the kidnappings" I handed over the datapad. Her jaw dropped when she had read it all " you two are siblings, we in the Unity live for 250 years average span they didn't know that but you are my brothers children, you both worked on protecting something not your real life we better get you introduced to my brother"
my sister & i are 25 at this point as the sergeant yelled "WEAPONS DOWN NOW SOLDIERS" we've got homecomers nobody could believe eighty percent of the kidnapped children were alive.

Andrewthunder

Chapter 2: Home
Avark part of the Ascenders, as they call themselves in English are an enigmatic But Religious Race. They live & breathe For their community, and has a strict hierarchy but they still believe no one in the hierarchy, is more or less important, Than any of the others, In the hierarchy. Avark worked as a journalist, On Earth the Ascenders, Became a client race. Of the humans & enjoy Giant freedoms, Even as a client race, but work between, Ascenders & Humans are highly beneficial. In all walks of life some come to help poor people. Others come to make money, & do their parents proud. Avark lived in New hope. Working as an Investigative journalist when he receives a Holo-call. “Hi mom why do you call so late”. She answered “You need to come home your father is very ill”. He got a empty stare, all of sudden and said, “ what disease” she answered “A lung infection".
He answered “I'm on my way". Turned off the Holo-call went to his office. And the first person he sees is his best friend Josh “Hey Avark you look pale”. He answered “we're always pale”. Josh said with a smile “I mean more than normal something wrong”. Avark replied “my dad's sick I don't know how to afford the trip home”. Josh went like he was Gonna say something then Avark took out his cup from his desk drawer. Went to break room with josh right on his tail. & poured a cup of coffee into it, then. Josh answered “I got some Money, from last time. I Didn't went to Vegas there's enough to get you home”. Avark Suddenly got a happy but pointless stare. & said “I can't repay you Josh you know that not until I get my own vacation money”. Josh got a stare, And replied “Don't worry you ascenders, aren't so far from some of us humans, that has strong sense of community”. Avark said “what about Millers, he is Gonna fire me”. Josh looked at him and said “not when you're his best reporter”. Avark shook Josh's hand, and went, straight over to millers office. Knocked on the door got an angry. “COME IN”. When Millers saw who, it was he said “ Ahhh there my star reporter what troubles you kid Take a seat”. Avark took a seat, in the leather office chair, and said.“Mr. Millers my dad is ill, I need to get home, & make sure he's all right”. Actually Millers cares for his employees & their families. He is a man of the old school with loyalty, family, integrity, as main priorities. Millers was known, as ruthless to the other newspapers. But all the employees, knows he is a caring boss/editor. & rarely censors a story so gory content. Is in his newspaper. Homeworlds was a popular one with the Ascenders, & Humans, Alike the stories in it involved mixed content from both Governments & About the achievements we've made together.

Andrewthunder

Chapter 3: Tower of lies
Maj. Machory "Erazer" Stomper was a Marine to the bone & Second in command To Andrew, Who had mysteriously Gone Missing. & he wandered around the IDD HQ's Living Quarters on, Stramus 5. Which was a Office & Stockmarket Planet which was this planets primary Income. He wandered Around & He Said, "Where Are You Andrew It aint Normal for you to go Unannounced To a Station Like Asgard Which is more or less a Unlisted Research Station", he grabbed his Goatee & soothed It then Walked. over to the terminal by the Panorama Window & Laughed a little, "I can see why you Demanded Our HQ to be on Stramus 5 So tightly even Debris from the top of the Tower would Hurt Civilians which the Unity Doesn't Like." Then Laughed Out LOUD MUHAHAHA Then Touches The Terminal & A Hologram appears of Andrew Shore & Says, "Major if you see This Im either Dead or Dissappeared Dont try to find me as i can be used as a trap, for you & the Fleet to be lured Into if Im correct Whoever Took or Killed me, Will have as likely taken my sister Let this Data. That opens on the Terminal after this Hologram Ends Be my Legacy, & there is an order of File destruction That is needed to be Signed Since it, Needs Authorisation from another person Than me Hope You sign it Good Luck." Then the Hologram Cuts out & he Reads Through The Destruction, Order Signs it With no Regret. & Loyalty For his Commanding Officer, Then The Elevator Pops Open & a Soldier of Major rank Comes out Salutes, "Major Stomper Im Major Lilz your replacement Since you've Been Promoted, To Admiral Shore's Former Position He is Already Presumed Dead." then Erazer pulls out of the Chair & rises then says Something, "Why do you Think IDD has Protocols like this one." he then changes his express to smug, & thinks i guess he is New to the upper echelon, Time to Test Then Lilz Answers " we do this Because we Sometimes, Go on Non-Listed Missions That isnt even on the Endorsed By the Commander-in-chief therefore you." Erazer Then smiled Even, More Said "Good Learn the Ropes of IDD & then Report Back." Lilz saluted & turned Right on his Heels, Then Erazer Sat Down in the Leather chair & felt Comfy, & said "oooooohhh Bryll-Ox Andrew You have Expensive Tastes."

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts