Does anyone else DESPISE this game's combat system?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
I found Morrowind, but not Morrowind.ini

Yeah.

Rextoret

top kek
It may say 'configuration file'. Can you see it? It's titled 'Morrowind' and the thumbnail is a text document with a cog on it.

I see that

Rextoret

top kek
Open it. Scroll down to the very bottom, you should see-

GameFile0=Bloodmoon.esm
GameFile1=Morrowind.esm
GameFile2=Tribunal.esm

Do you see that?

Yes, and I see Accurate Attack under it...

Rextoret

top kek
Ok. At this point I have no idea. Sorry to say, but I can no longer help. I don't see why it's not working.

Okay. Actually, you could help with one last thing... which type of hammer would be good for beating a computer with out of rage?

Alright. Might need that when I get enough money for a replacement computer. :)

In all seriousness, thanks for helping with what you could.

Alduin's Brother

I hate it. It sucked in the beginning when I hit the enemy like 5 out of 30 hits. Nix hounds used to scare the f*** out of me, now I two shot them. Cliff racers are only bad in groups of 2+. the kagouti (or however it's spelled) still kill me at level 10 (I've only been playing for like a week) while guars and ailts (however you spell it) are easy. You just have to go after the mudcrabs to level up your attacking skill of choice (blunt, long blade, short blade, spear, marksman, or magic). Once you get to about level 30 in that skill, you'll hit almost every time.

I hate it. It sucked in the beginning when I hit the enemy like 5 out of 30 hits. Nix hounds used to scare the f*** out of me, now I two shot them. Cliff racers are only bad in groups of 2+. the kagouti (or however it's spelled) still kill me at level 10 (I've only been playing for like a week) while guars and ailts (however you spell it) are easy. You just have to go after the mudcrabs to level up your attacking skill of choice (blunt, long blade, short blade, spear, marksman, or magic). Once you get to about level 30 in that skill, you'll hit almost every time.
Alright, thanks for the tip.

Alduin's Brother

Alright, thanks for the tip.
No problem. I just went back to Skyrim today and it's hard getting back in. I keep trying to jump to go faster because I'm nearly 100 in acrobatics in Morrowind. Another thing, how do you f****** sneak in Morrowind?? My sneak skill level never seems to go up even though I sneak a lot around people. How are you supposed to tell if you are undetected??

No problem. I just went back to Skyrim today and it's hard getting back in. I keep trying to jump to go faster because I'm nearly 100 in acrobatics in Morrowind. Another thing, how do you f****** sneak in Morrowind?? My sneak skill level never seems to go up even though I sneak a lot around people. How are you supposed to tell if you are undetected??
I have no idea. I never sneak on that game.

It's funny, I'm an assassain and I can't sneak. I'll look into it. I might get Oblivion soon. I hope it's better.
I, too, am an asssassin-type fighter, and I never choose to sneak. And Oblivion? The combat system isn't as annoying as Morrowind's, but it's not as vast with almost unlimited possibilities and huge space like the latter. Don't get me wrong, Oblivion is an amazing game, but Morrowind was better in some areas IMO.

Alduin's Brother

I, too, am an asssassin-type fighter, and I never choose to sneak. And Oblivion? The combat system isn't as annoying as Morrowind's, but it's not as vast with almost unlimited possibilities and huge space like the latter. Don't get me wrong, Oblivion is an amazing game, but Morrowind was better in some areas IMO.
The one thing that I miss in Skyrim that was in Morrowind is probably the acrobatics skill. Anyway, what is Oblivion like, I know the graphics aren't as good as the graphics that Skyrim has but, compared to Morrowind, how good is it? Is the combat system the same as Skyrim's? I really like to know these things before I buy an RPG game. When I got Morrowind, I ran to the first enemy I saw. Can you guess what it was? It just happened to be a cliff racer. After about four seconds of fighting, I ran towards the first town and I was saying, FFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU- as I ran. Ahh memories.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts