• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Gowsh

Old Fart
First time I left Belethor's store. Thought he seemed a decent enough, if slimy sort of a man....then he said that comment, with that intonation in his voice, and my blood froze....

`Doooo come baaacckk` :eek:

Couldn't agree more.

Every time I hear that I want to turn around and do the sapient races a huge favor.

Squirrel_killer-

The blade in the dark and the hand at your throat
First time I left Belethor's store. Thought he seemed a decent enough, if slimy sort of a man....then he said that comment, with that intonation in his voice, and my blood froze....

`Doooo come baaacckk` :eek:
So far the only part anyone said that has disturbed me the slightest.

Gowsh

Old Fart
I play in first person on my 40" LCD TV that I sit around 6' away from.

On one occasion I was in a dungeon somewhere.

I finished killing some assorted denizens and turned around to check for treasure.

Facing me at zero distance, filling my screen with it's face, was another Draugr.

I nearly soiled my La-Z Boy and actually did fumble my controller.

It was great!

Unit7

That actually reminds me of a time I was wandering around on the north shore of Skryim. You see there were these horkers and one of them was moving around but another one was just laying perfectly still. I go up to it to see maybe if it had any good loot. For a second I couldn't quite understand why I couldn't loot it.

Then the grey bastard moved and it scared the crap out of me.

Probably the first time I found a living Draugr, I have a particular dislike of the Undead and so when this dessicated corpse got up behind me, went HREEFUEUGH I jolted and spun round.

Spent about five minutes stabbing every single draugr corpse thoroughly.

JakeGeorge!

Orc Life
The first time I ran into a group of vampires dressed up as Vigilants freaked me out. I was feeling safe and in good company, and then I notice the dead bodies off the side of the road. That's when I realized things weren't what they seemed. I was hesitant when I came upon anyone on the road after that for a good while lol.

TheDovahkiin

The Fabled Stealer Of Sweetrolls
The first time I ran into a group of vampires dressed up as Vigilants freaked me out. I was feeling safe and in good company, and then I notice the dead bodies off the side of the road. That's when I realized things weren't what they seemed. I was hesitant when I came upon anyone on the road after that for a good while lol.
I know this post is off topic, but finding things like this is what makes Skyrim AMAZING for me!

meben15

Lord of the Meeblings
Well including jump scares I had one a while ago that was probably the scariest moment of any game I have played. I was going up a hill and I had almost gotten to the top. It was a wonderful day (in the game, I think it was raining outside in rl :sadface:) and I wasn't really paying attention to my surroundings. I think I was 'petting' a bunny. So when I got up to the part at the very top there was a little bit of a blind spot ahead of me where the hill flattened out, and right as I got to that point a snowy sabre cat just come flying out of no where and hits me in the face. I yelled really loudly and jumped and my mouse when everywere and the sabre cat killed me.... the end...

The Twitchy Cat

Batman is shocked at your comment.
Talking to the burnt body of Astrid was pretty disturbing.

meben15

Lord of the Meeblings
Frostflow Lighthouse. Damn chaurus and their chattering sound.

god I couldn't agree more. Charus scare the hell out of me, not to mention the creepyness of that place.

El Fonz0

Frostflow Lighthouse. Damn chaurus and their chattering sound.
Oh my god, I can't agree more. I was freaked out by the constant chaurus noises while looking for the key, but what scared me the most was when I first entered, seeing the Falmer war axe stuck in the woman's body, not even seeing the chaurus right next to her.

The Twitchy Cat

Batman is shocked at your comment.
Being followed by Paarthurnax's skeleton is kinda scary. It's still happening.

David Hart

I started the Dark Brotherhood storyline this weekend because I wanted Shadowmere, my trusty horse from Oblivion. However, it had so many disturbing moments that I went back to a reload before I joined them.

The part that moved me to the edge was the first Night Mother embrace, but what put me over the edge was having to kill Astrid. #&*$, the game has an option to save Cicero, but Astird had to die???

I really wish that they had created a storyline where you could save Astrid, change the Dark Brotherhood into the Assassins Guild (i.e. move away from the cult status), inter the Night Mother in the remains of the forest Sanctuary, move to the DawnStar Sanctuary, interrogate the Imperial who ordered the contact, find out that the Thalmor were behind the whole thing, and assassinate a high ranking Thalmor. In my opinion, assassinating a high ranking Thalmor would have more political repercussions than the Emperor.

Lizzifer

Watch out for hop-ons.
Stuck in the coffin with the ol' raisiny Night Mother for waaaaay too long.

Belle

Fool of Hearts - Laughter Incarnate
Cicero.

"Must oil mother soon, get to all the hard to reach places,"

"Ooh, Listener, that tickles!"

I love Cicero, he's awesome, but he creeps me out O_O