Difference between Daedra and Dremora?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Grogmar Ghrobash

'Tis better to be alone, then of bad company.
Dremoras are daedra but they are lesser daedra of Mehrunes...something I forget his name and I'm not sure if I'm correct try reading Varieties of Daedra it might help you get a better idea.

Grogmar Ghrobash

'Tis better to be alone, then of bad company.
Mehrunes something?

Someone never played oblivion lol.

I have played Oblivion and you don't even have to play Oblivion to know who he is I just have a terrible memory.

KITTEH

Khajiit
Mehrunes Dagon

Derpo

Its not a matter of difference, its a matter of who they are associated with. Every daedric prince has a set of minions. sometimes maybe just 1 or 2 like dagon the daedra i know of are.

Sheogorath:Golden saints, dark seducers, hungers.

Molag bal:daedroth

Mehrunes:dremora

mephala:Spider daedra((not sure assuming, since mephala is a spider deity.))

all i know so far i just woke up so my brain isnt cranking. all i know is mehrunes has the best command structure of all the daedra princes. he utilizes ranks and an ARMY unlike others who use daedra just to piss us mortals off. or to entertain them now also, Jyggalag is free((prince of order)) and thus he will most likely kick mehrunes army down a notch and he will be second place in terms of a unified army. makes sense, jyggalag is the prince of order. hope this helps.

Metas

Redguard Battlemage
he was kinda big in oblivion literally (refer to the end of oblivion), ehh more or less they were more of a bitch to deal with in oblivion than they are in Skyrim. But correct me if im wrong, dremora are the lesser daedra they are the servants of the most dangerous of the daedric princes including Mehrunes Dagon and Molag Bal. "Daedric soldiers" the ones who use mainly melee are the soldiers of the Daedric army, you saw tons of them in oblivion especially when Mehrunes Dagon was penetrating into Tamriel

for more info: Daedra - The Elder Scrolls Wiki

Derpo

he was kinda big in oblivion literally (refer to the end of oblivion), ehh more or less they were more of a bitch to deal with in oblivion than they are in Skyrim. But correct me if im wrong, dremora are the lesser daedra they are the servants of the most dangerous of the daedric princes including Mehrunes Dagon and Molag Bal. "Daedric soldiers" the ones who use mainly melee are the soldiers of the Daedric army, you saw tons of them in oblivion especially when Mehrunes Dagon was penetrating into Tamriel

for more info: Daedra - The Elder Scrolls Wiki
I believe they only folow mehrunes.

Metas

Redguard Battlemage
regardless.... bitches be crazy