• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Stone

Retired Moderator
diablo3releasedate.png
So Diablo III was released on the 15th May, it's a dark fantasy/horror-themed action role playing game released by Blizzard Entertainment (creators of World of Warcraft) and it's the third installment in the popular Diablo franchise. Even before it's release, the game broke several presale records and became the most pre-ordered PC game of all time (on Amazon US), selling 3.5 million copies.

I rung up loads of my local shops, and every single one of them said they were out of stock and awaiting the publishers to send more supplies. Instead of waiting, I decided to buy it from there official website as a digital download, for £44.99 (battle.net).

So, who's played the Diablo franchise? I have to admit this is the first Diablo game I've played, but I love it. Here's a screenshot of my character so far:

346m74o.png

I'm on the Europe region, feel free to add me as a friend if you are too, my battletag is Vult#2181

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts